Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1

Почніть із самого початку

General Blue:(Grunts)

He toss the rope up in the air both of his glowing eye pupils stared at it to control cut half of the ropes and untangle each of it.

__

Goku:(Sniffs) Hey, do you Smell something funny?

Krillin:Sorry.

Goku:Oh yeah, I forgot. You don't have a nose.

Krillin:(Growled)

Mitsuko:Hmm...(Sniffs) (Thoughts:Well Goku isn't the only one, something does smell funny around here.)

Each of the ropes are moving by itself thanks to general blue's phycho abilities they slowly sneak inside roshi's house on the opened window and the front door.

Turtle:I can take you to the shore, But it might take me a while.

Bulma:(Growls) Great, I've been Reduced to traveling by turtle!

Each ropes secretly crawled on the opened window and under the chair. Goku decided to give the three star ball to master roshi for safe keeping.

Goku:Oh, Master Roshi, will you keep One more Dragon Ball for me?

Master Roshi:Certainly.

Mitsuko:Good thinking Goku, it would probably for the best that dragon ball will staying for safe keeping by him.

Goku:(Chuckling) I know right?

Krillin:I think we're Forgetting something... Anyone holding these balls is a Target for the Red Ribbon Army.

Master Roshi:I am a master warrior. Any attack on me would be folly.

Blue ropes still sneaking without everyone noticed on the window, behind the wall, and the red couch by general blue under control of it. Goku was about to give the three star dragon ball to old man roshi, suddenly, each of the blue ropes spring into action coming out of their hiding place which Goku, Mitsuko and the others screaming in surprised they where going to tied them up.

Master Roshi:(Yelp)

Launch(Blue Hair):(Screaming)

Bulma/Krillin:(Screaming)

Goku:(Screaming)

Mitsuko:(Screaming)

Turtle:(Yelp)

Launch(Blue Hair):(Yelping)

Bulma/Krillin:(Yelping)

Master Roshi:(Yelping)

Bulma:(Yelp)

Mitsuko:(Gasping, Yelping)

They where now all tied up by blue ropes to restrained them.

Mitsuko:W-What in the world?!

Krillin:Master Roshi, We're being attacked!

Bulma:What are these things?!

Goku:I can't move!

Mitsuko:(Grunted) these things are ropes! We've been ambushed!

General Blue:(Cackles)

Goku:(Grunting) I'll get us out!

Goku also being tied by a blue ropes but he mustered all of his strength trying to ripped it apart. His face change into tired mixed with weakening expression that the blue ropes crawled slowly and started to squeeze his tail forcing his hand dropped the three star dragon ball.