Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1

Start from the beginning

Downstairs at the living room, Goku, Mitsuko and their friends enjoying themselves drinking some nice refreshments that blue haired gentle launch prepared for them she decided to join in.

Mitsuko:Ah! This is mostly the freshest drink I ever have. My tongue feel so dry after all the countless rescue missions I worked on.

Goku:(Chuckling) yeah we all know. So you deserved it from taking a nice break here after all.

Launch(Blue Hair):(Giggled) couldn't help but to agree would you like some more?

Mitsuko:Oh yes please! I would love some more.

Launch(Blue Hair):Coming right up!

Krillin:Say, where is master roshi anyway?

Launch(Blue Hair):I just heared him he was going to hide the pretty shiny rock and the beautiful golden crown for a suitable place.

Turtle:Yeah I figured as much. I can't believed him.

The old man open his bedroom door went downstairs to see everyone greeting them.

Master Roshi:Whoo! Sorry for the long delay everybody things that I already taken care of my room is good as done. So what did I miss?

Krillin:You've haven't missed anything in the world. I lost my dream Somewhere between The ocean and the Bottom of this glass.

Bulma:That's pretty deep. But is that you talking Or just the fruit-punch?

Master Roshi:(Gulp!) Ahh! Launch baby, your refreshment drinks never disappoint me now that's what I called cool to the max! (Laughing)

Launch(Blue Hair):Hehehe! I'm glad you like it roshi.

Turtle:Goku, Mitsuko, are you two ready For some time off?

Goku:Sure. After I find Grandpa's four-star ball along with my girlfriend sakura.

Mitsuko:Yeah that's true. Since my rescue mission is already finished here, I might as well bringing her back here and I'll be on my way.

Goku:Once you bring back my girlfriend here, I can't wait to tell her everything what you help us a lot back at the pirate's cave I'm sure she'll be very proud of you.

Mitsuko:(Laughing) uh-huh! I'm sure she would.

Bulma:Suit yourself. Me, I'm going home. No more adventures make sure to look after my little sister too...Oh, which reminds me. Can I borrow your airplane?

Master Roshi:(Gasps) Sure. I don't mind letting you borrow it...But there is still plenty of time.

Bulma:What are you talking about? Plenty of time for what?

Master Roshi:There is plenty of time the both of us could always work out another arrangement.

Bulma:Forget about it!

__

Back with general blue still hiding behind kame House it's finally time to make his plan into motion stealing the dragon balls.

General Blue:(Cackles) (Thoughts:Those amateurs Don't stand a chance Against my enhanced Mental capabilities.) (Grunted)

He activated his phycho powers while he was staring at the rope. Both of his eye pupils glowing blue, his whole body covered with glowing blue aura.

General Blue(Thoughts:Live!)

He focus staring on the rope with his powers filled it with glowing blue light making itself alive.