Shawn meets Henry

little side note before the chapter starts: this one might be my personal favourite chapter, since I love both of them. imagining them fvcking is the hottest thing in my head)
_______________________________________________________________

07:00 a.m. Shawn was tired. He just ended a concert and meet and greet with fans. Then he went out for a few drinks with his legal age fans.

Fck, my head hurts, he thought. Never again.

He was at the airport, waiting for his flight to get called, get in, land, go to the hotel, take a shower and sleep. That was his plan.

*Flight 3175 to Buenos Aires: Gate opens now!*

He got up, went to the plane and had a quick nap. Suddenly he woke up. 

Fck, that dream...

He dreamed about Camila. It wasn't a regual dream. He dreamed of the last time he fcked her. At Coachella. He got hard as fck. He wanted to hide that massive b0ner, but no way. If he went right now to the bathroom, everyone would see that Shawnacoda. So he waited for a while until you couldn't really see it and went immediately to the bathroom. He locked the door and whipped that fat c0ck out. He spit on it and j€rked it off. While doing it, he took his phone and started recording it. He was about to nut. "OH FCK, I'M CVMMING. UGH FCK", he m0aned. When done, he cleaned that big mess he made and stop recording. He cropped his face off and sent it to all his friends: male or female, gay or straight. He just sent it. Also posted it on his private Twitter. He left the bathroom when done and realized everyone looked at him. Everyone knew what he did in there and he liked it. He just smirked and sat down.

"We are now landing in Buenos Aires, Argetina soon. The time is 4:35 p.m."

After landing he grabbed his stuff, took a taxi and went straight up to the hotel. Checked in. Went up, opened the door and went to take a shower.

*knock knock knock*

Who the fck is knocking?, he said to himself.

He grabbed a towel, put it around his waist and opened the door.

It was a tall man, wearing a blue tank top. Shawn could really see this mans big and hairy chest. While cheking him more out and seeing his abs bvlging through this tank top he heared a deep manly voice saying: "I think you forgot it outside my room. You probably have lots of luggage with you, huh?"

While this man talked to him, Shawn got hard.

I hope he doesn't see it, Shawn thought and blushed. As Shawn then looked at this mans face he noticed, that he already saw that face. "Do I know you?", Shawn asked.

"I dont know", the man said. "I'm Henry Cavill. But I know you. You are Shawn Mendes. We met a couple years ago. Same country, same city, same hotel."

"Oh right, I remember.", Shawn said. "Well, thanks for the luggage. I have to coontinue my shower, if you don't mind."

"Of course not. Just wanted to give it back to you.", Henry said and left.

Fck, I really hope he didn't notice my b0ner, Henry and Shawn said.

This man is so fcking hot. I wouldn't mind svcking, ch0king and feeling his c0ck. Bet he is HUGE, Shawn thought while taking a shower.

He is so fcking hot. All wet, only a little towel covering the best parts. I know he got a horse c0ck and a fat a$$. I can bury my face and c0ck in there and make him m0an, so all Buenos Aires can hear him, Henry said out loud while touching himself thinking of Shawn.