Chapter 3: Shawn & Camilla

Shawn was breathing heavy. His muscular body was sweaty.

"That was...so hot.", a strange man said.
"Yeah, I never had s€x with a celebrity", a strange woman said. "I did not expect you to actually have a 7.5 inch cvck.. soft!!"
"Whatever", Shawn said turning a joint on. "Can both of you fvck off now? You both got my Canadian hockey stick in yo a$$, I cvmmed in both of you, in each hole three times. I'm taking a shower now. When I'm done, you better be gone.", he said and left his bedroom going to the bathroom. Both, the man and the woman, took their clothes and left.
Taking a shower, Shawn got h0rny again and started to jvrk off. he spit on his rock hard cvck, used it as lube and started jvrking. Faster and faster until he came. It was a lot coming out of his "canadian hockey stick" as he would say.

He cleaned the mess he made and took a shower. Afterwards he took a towel, wrapped it around his V - Line and looked himself at the mirror.

"Damn, I'm so fvcking hot. How the fvck could Camila leave THIS? THIS BODY, THIS FACE WHO PLEASED HER MANY TIMES, THIS MASSIVE CVCK...?? Leaving ME, SHAWN FVCKING MENDES for someone else." Standing there and looking at himself, he started thinking of Camila. He got sad. Wondered what she did. Or with whom.

5 months earlier

Shawn and Camila went out on a Friday night in a club. Both looked hot as fvck. Camila wore a short, tight summer dress. Shawn wore a big white shirt where you could see his body and a tight jeans. They went to the bar, danced, had some drinks, a quickie in the bathroom, at least 5 times, and had fun. At 2 a.m. they took a taxi and went home. Camila's phone was vibriating the whole time, from the taxi uo to their bedroom.

Josh is calling

"Yo, babe. Who tf is Josh?", Shawn asked.

"Just a nice dude who helped me while filming the music video.", Camila said.

"He knows you are taken, right?"

"Of course, amor"

"Then why the hell is he blowing up your phone?"

"I don't know and don't care. Come on now, I wanna ride you until that cvck can't shoot any loads in me anymore"

"Okay"

"I have a surprise for you, babe. Wait here."

While she left, Shawn took the chance and checked her phone. "Just a friend...", he mumbled.

"JUST A FRIEND??? WHO SENDS DVCK PICS?? Did you have s€x with him?"

"Yes, just like you and KJ had!!"

Shawn was shocked. How did she find out?

"I met him in Vancouver and he asked about your little injury. WHICH IS ON THE INSIDE OF YOUR THIGH, CLOSE TO YOUR D!CK". "Are you gay?"

"No."

"Yeah? Then WHY TF did you do it with a MAN???????"

"I don't know."

"I think we should break up. I don't love you anymore. And I had s€x with Josh, just like you had with KJ."

And as said, she left.

Back to the present

Shawn's phone was ringing.

Camila <3 is calling

"Hey, you free?"

"Uhhh, yeah."

"Can I come over?"

"Sure"

25 minutes later

Camila knocked on the door. As soon as Shawn opened it, she fell all over him. Kissing, taking her shoes off and ripping his shirt off. 

"Fvck me", she said. "Right now!"

"Sure, but.. What about..?"

"We broke up.. long time ago. And since then no one pleased me. I was around the corner and.."

"Shut up!", Shawn commanded her.

They rushed up to the bedroom. Shawn took her shirt off, while she opened both of their pants. He pushed her down on her knees, holding her hair back. He slapped her with his cvck in the face and put it in her mouth. Camila immideately started svcking him off. "Ugh, fvck.",  Shawn moaned.  She kept svcking him, started gagging when he oushed her head all to his pubes. He repeated it four times, told her to stand up and pushed her to the big bed. He started kissing her thighs and ended up kissing her pvssy. Camila's hand twirled the sheet. She bit her lip. It is been a very long time since someone pleased her that good. A lot of men tried, but no one can do it like Shawn. He started licking and sucking her pvssy. "Mmm fvck, you taste so good.", he said. "And.. oh.. you're so tight. Missed this tight pvssy.". He continued licking. She pressed his head more into it and moaned loud. After a while he got up, spit on his cvck and put it all in. All the 10 inches. Camila screamed a bit. "Shut the fvck up", he said. He started fvcking her in a normal speed. While time passed he fvcked her faster and faster. And went harder. He started grouning, and she moaned louder and louder. Shawn started chocking and kissing her. After a long, hot and sweaty fvck, both came. At the same time. He slowed down and caught her look. They looked each other deep in the eyes, smiled and kissed, while Shawn was still in her.

"That was... increadible.", both said.

They kissed, went to the bathroom, took a shower. Shawn f!ngered her for a while in the shower. They went back to the bathroom and dressed. 

"Thanks for that, papi.", Camila said.

She took her things and left.

Shawn took the sheets and everything and put it in the washing mashine. He covered the pillows and everything with new sheets and layed in his bed, staring at the mirror on the top of his bed. He smiled. All proud of himself.