When Baekhyun saw her, he immediately let go of Ye Lisa, showing a polite smile, "Hi, Chairman!"

  Ye Lisa turned his face away, startled, Mother Bo? !

  Why is she here? Came here as a group of relatives and friends of Jiang Eunwoo?

"Lisa! Lisa, you are really here~" As soon as Wen Hari saw Ye Lisa, she stepped forward and held her hand, with the eyes of a small fan looking at a big star, and the love in her eyes was about to overflow "What a coincidence, Auntie. I just wanted to come and have a look, but I didn't expect to run into you. You haven't gone home for the holidays yet?"

  Baekhyun: "???" No, how did the chairman know Ye Lisa? !

  Ye Lisa scratched his head, "Aunt Bo, why are you here?"

   "Isn't the official fan group drawing invitations? I got it! I'm going to watch your performance~"

   "My fan club?"

"Uh-huh."

  Ye Lisa: "!" She doesn't believe it, how small is the chance?

    Of course Wen Hari would not say that she spent money to buy the invitation letter from the real lucky green leaf.

  Baekhyun: Damn! The chairman is actually Ye Lisa's fan!

   "Lisa, since you are not in a hurry to go back, how about going to have a drink with auntie?"

   "Oh, no need for that."

  Ye Lisa glanced at the phone, looking in a hurry, "I'm leaving now..."

   "Where to?"

  A deep and mellow male voice came from outside the dressing room door.

  The door of the dressing room is not high, so Bo Jungkook turned his head slightly and walked in.

  When Ye Lisa saw him, he was like a thunderclap.

   It's over, got caught! I can't go!

  The phone beeped again. It was Ye Taehyung's urging text message. Ye Lisa shook his hand. Will the second brother come in later? If you come in and call her little sister, then...

  Bo Jungkook 's eyes fell deeply on her little hand holding the mobile phone.

Wen Hari: "Jungkook , why are you here? Mom and Lisa were going home after talking. By the way, Lisa, auntie hasn't asked you why you ran away from home suddenly last time? What happened? "

"I..."

  Ye Lisa glanced at Bo Mu, and there it is!

   "Nothing~"

  Ye Lisa looked at Bo Jungkook with a smile, and found a coat folded in his arm, it was the one she threw to the fans on the stage! How did it fall into his hands?

   "President, are you here to deliver clothes to me?"

  She pretended to be stupid and wanted to go over to get the clothes, but Bo Jungkook pressed her forehead with his deep fingers, and pushed her back, "Guess what I'm here for?"

  Ye Lisa: "..." I guess you are here to kill me.

  Wen Hari: "What are you here for? Didn't you come to pick me up?"

  Bo Jungkook : "I still have work tonight, so I won't return..."

"ah!"

  Ye Lisa suddenly clutched his stomach and screamed, "My stomach hurts so much, I have to go to the toilet first, Auntie, didn't you just say that you are also going to the toilet? Together?"