The Miracle...Baby

Start from the beginning

The candles flames grew where I opened my eyes quickly seeing a figure of Jo standing beside Klaus. "Raelyn, what the hell happened. I felt like I was dying from a spell."

"Hello Josette, it's so nice to finally meet you. If you were physically here I would hold you by your neck." Klaus threatened my cousin by turning to face her.

Dropping my hands from Bonnie I warned him. "Nik, be nice to her. Jo look I can explain later but I am just so relieved that you are alive. What about Lucas and Olivia are they alright?"

"Yeah they're fine. I called them a few days ago. What exactly happened to you the other day. Cause I called my dad and he said he felt it too. But I could have sworn that he was our Coven leader unless..." She trailed off seeing that my ring was gone. "What happened to your magical ring?"

Crossing my arms over my chest I huffed eyeing my boyfriend with a disgruntled look. "One of my boyfriends hybrids that used to be sired by him took it from me. So after I had taken the energy from your father then I got killed by one of the other hybrids when they attempted to kill Klaus."

"You're the leader now. Raelyn, you didn't have to do that." I cut her off.

"Jo, I had to do whatever I could to save you. He wasn't going to stop hunting me or the baby - err babies inside me."

Nik vamped until we were about to kiss at how close we were having everyone just stare at us silently watching at what was about to happen next between us. "What do you mean, babies? Did you see something while you were passed out before you came to transition."

"Yeah I saw...I saw my brother. I saw Jacob, Klaus." I responded by twirling his necklace around my neck.

Bonnie and Caroline both made a confused look between one another. "What do you mean you saw him when you died?"

"I don't know how but I ended up in this place that looked like my childhood home. And then next thing I knew he said my name and I saw him."

Klaus focused his attention back on me. "My mother once called a place like that the Other Side. Did he ever mention a name like that, love?"

"He didn't say the actual name. He just said that souls that hadn't transferred to peace went - ahhh!" Grabbing a hold of my stomach I felt harsh pain shoot through my body beginning from there. Lowering myself to the wooden floor I sniffed baring my teeth trying to push through the pain but it wasn't working.

Klaus and Caroline rushed to my aid with Josette crying my name. "Raelyn!!!"

"Look at me, Rae. What's happening. Tell us what is wrong?" He asked me running his hand up and down my arm sucking in a breath hearing something strong inside your stomach meaning it must be the babies. His babies inside his girl but that shouldn't be possible now that she was dead.

Bonnie stepped closer to me gently placing her wrist on my hand up to the table cutting it again since it had healed, dripping my blood onto the map. She moved Jo's picture away calling to the hybrid. "Give me your blood. I'm gonna try a spell."

"No tricks, witch." He bites into his wrist dropping blood on top of mine then focuses his eyes on mine seeing that I was still shaking through the pain where he pulled my head into his chest.

The Bennett witch began chanting causing the blood to move in our direction where it fell off the table. While it dripped onto the floor it circles around me then suddenly the map and the blood circle burst into flames. "Phesmatos quare infantatum. Phesmatos quare filios. Ado finet terraeum. Nunc temos rogamus. Combutis et sanguinem. Phesmatos quare infantatum. Finet terraeum. Nunc temos rogamus. Combutis et sanguinem. Phesmatos quare infantatum. Ado finet terraeum. Nunc temos rogamus. Combutis et sanguinem. Phesmatos quare filios. Nunc temos rogamus. Combutis et sanguinem."

"Rae!!" Jo cried out.

"Oh my gosh!" Caroline gasped covering her hands with her mouth.

Klaus rose to his feet gently pulling me up with him. Yet he kept one hand on my lower back and his other hand ran through my loose hair knowing that it would help calm me down. "What have you done, witch. You said you would help her."

"I was looking for a sign of what was causing her pain and I found the source." She explains placing her hands on the table. "It's the baby - uh correction babies. Her brother wasn't lying. She is having three babies all at once."

Josette walked over still using the astral projection spell. "Wait, how is that possible. If she's a vampire now shouldn't the babies be dead?"

"Normally yes. But before she died as you well know Raelyn consumed Esther Mikaelson's dark magic. It was killing her until she turned. The reason the babies aren't dead is because they are siphons. The dark magic became like a protective barrier around them." Focusing my gaze on the witch my hands fell down to my stomach glancing back to Klaus who intertwined his hand with mine softly.

Caroline picked up her phone and quickly hung up quickly with whoever it was. "Hey sorry but Jeremy tried to kill Elena, we have to go." Jo disappeared when the pair headed to leave.

Draping my arms around Nik's neck I sent him a smirk the second they were gone. "Can you help me with something personal?"

"And what would that be, Rae?" He tugged me into his embrace head lightly tilting to the side knowing the smirk on my face meant business.

Leaning up on my toes I brushed my nose against his gripping, his shoulder blades under my nails. It was like after Bonnie said that the babies were alive something inside of me changed course. I never wanted to hurt people but he came after my children and me. "I want Tyler Lockwood to suffer."

"Then you have the perfect teacher, Queen Raelyn." He smirked back at me.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Hit me up with any ideas. I am kinda getting stuck on what to do next