Fight with no eyes

We set sail again. Towards the main base of Azur Lane. Now all control of the ship is under my control again. Miss Yorktown told me everything that happened on the ship while I was gone. The three submarines, the missiles that were apparently light sound launchers, it all made sense to me. Some of the crew had also told me that she had been confused by the procedures on this ship because it was so different from their old procedures.

I stood facing the bridge window. There was nothing to see but the slightly illuminated bow of the tower and Miss Yorktown who was sitting and chatting with Enterprise on top of the cannon dome. Sometimes I feel envious of them. I'm an only child, since I was born, my parents were not interested in having any more children. So I'm the only child in the McFarr family. My father is John McFarr, and my mother, Emily McFarr.

''You seem to have been watching them, captain.''  A crewman said from behind me.

I turned my head. ''In this conflict, so many brothers and sisters had to be separated. No one can guarantee they can return to their families.''

''I feel happy that they can still see each other in the middle of a war like this. At the very least, I hope they don't experience the same thing as us.''

The clock struck one o'clock in the morning. The moon was shining beautifully in the sky. The beautiful light reflected off the surface of the ship and created the beautiful colors of the ship. The sea could also be seen with the naked eye at this time of day. Miss Yorktown and her sister had just entered the ship a few minutes ago. And are currently resting in my private room. There is currently nothing to worry about, except for the Siren's movements that might be triggered by the rescue mission.

''Sir, we're getting strange signals from 3-3-0 and 0-3-0!''

I quickly went to the radar officer and looked at the panel. There were several coordinates that kept flashing indistinctly. I ordered the officer to lock onto those positions. But the radar lock couldn't lock it.

''Observers, has anyone seen anything strange out there?'' I called out to the crew monitoring from the heavy machine gunner's position.

''There's nothing going on here, sir. Everything is normal...''

"CONTACT! 700 METERS, CLOCK!!'' exclaimed the monitor next to him.

Suddenly, the glowing moon was covered by thick black clouds. The beautiful reflected light was gone. Strange lights appeared in the distance from our ship 700 meters away. Purple lights appeared above the surface of the sea accompanied by interference with all the ship's electronic equipment. And shortly after that, strange ships appeared from within each portal.

 And shortly after that, strange ships appeared from within each portal

*Let's just say that what came out of the portal were Siren ships*

''Jesus christ... there's lot of them!''

The ships came out of the portal and began to plunge into the water. The ships looked terrifying. The destroyer cannon alone looked to be 155mm. In the real world, only the Zumwalt Class had that cannon. The sky darkened as the ships came out. They were literally intercepting us from all directions.