Evacuation (2)

The warplanes belonging to the Sakura Empire and the Eagle Union ended up engaging in a fierce battle above our ship formation. But the air battle above us made it difficult for the CIWS control crew to shoot down the opposing planes so the Javelin and Downes had to split some distance from the main formation.

Zuikaku and Shoukaku, got on their plane that was swooping over the combined fleet then jumped into the water and glided over the water again. Staring at the combined fleet of Eagle Union and Royal Navy ships firing their salvos.

''Zuikaku, if you really want to face the Grey Ghost, then go and be careful. I'm going to look for the strange ships that Kaga senpai meant"

Zuikaku nodded. Agreeing. They split up towards their targets. Shoukaku came out of the Eagle Union's ship formation area and started her hunt. She launched three planes to help her scout from above. With her visual telepathic abilities, through planes, she can get visions of the areas that are passed by her planes. The planes then flew high and began surveillance of the area.

"There they are!"

From the aircraft's visuals, two destroyers with unusual shapes were seen sailing not too far from the formation of the ships. Two weapons shaped-like flying sticks could be seen launching on the decks and sterns of the shipsThe weapons then glided through the air and disappeared behind the fog, leaving only a trail of smoke. Shoukaku continued her journey and tried to sneak up on one of the ships. But unfortunately, she didn't know the exact capabilities of the ship.

''Sir, we got a single contact. left rear port side 200 kilometers away, moving in 0.5 knots''

"Weapon system, alert small arms and flashlight. 

"Yes, sir.''

The searchlight behind Downes soon pierced through the fog blindness and began to illuminate the surrounding area. Shoukaku tried to avoid it. She turned right and left to avoid the spotlight. When she almost reached the hull area, someone suddenly shouted and gunshots began to follow her. Her position was spotted. The marines immediately shot her. She then lowered herself and slid towards the aft where there was more space. And she jumped.

"INTRUDER!!''

A crewman who saw her immediately tried to stop her. but Shoukaku managed to land her foot on the officer's side and send him crashing to the heliport. The alarm immediately wailed. Shoukaku quickly left the place and entered the open helicopter hangar. Inside, the emergency lights immediately came on. The marines immediately put on their gear, grabbed their rifles and started patrolling. ''Hurry! Hurry! Don't let the intruder escape!!'' The marine officer shouted to his men.

''What happened? I asked, having just come out from the bridge.

''We conceded, Captain! An intruder has entered this ship!''

I was shocked. Suddenly I returned to the bridge and ordered a crew member to watch the inside and outside surveillance cameras to help with the search. I returned to my personal quarters. Grabbed a pistol and knife, put on a bulletproof vest and went outside. If the higher-ups knew of my actions, they would probably fire me immediately for leaving the bridge, but I knew exactly what the consequences would be if the intruder got in. And it wouldn't be a random person who could break into this ship.

------

Joint Special Evacuation Team.

The two boats sailed slowly as they entered the island area. Fog blindness enveloped them. The situation became even more tense because around them there was only fog without knowing what was behind it. The unit leader ordered them to immediately dock to the mainland.