We all have no right for it

Unknown Island. 06.17 Local time

''Is it still not connecting, Mr

''Is it still not connecting, Mr. Harry...?'' Edinburgh asked an SBS soldier who was trying to connect his portable radio to Azur Lane. Instantly, the soldier turned his head. ''It seems to have been damaged by the gunfire from the patrol plane earlier. '' He explained while putting the portable radio back on the floor. ''I'm not worried about the Sakura Empire's communication reading machine. They won't be able to

penetrate it because it's a more complicated encryption system.'' He said.

''But if they can't, then the Sirens will. That's why we can't carelessly contact our allies outside.''

Yes, now the special team is trapped on an island that, judging from the debris in the surrounding area, maybe many people used to live there. As far as the eye could see, all that was visible were the ruins of buildings that had been scattered here for who knows how long. On the other side of the building where they were hiding, the chief and Sheffield were watching the situation outside. Two planes were seen flying back and forth in the area, while Siren ships were seen blockading the island.

''I'm not too surprised by this....'' The chief commented as he gazed towards a cluster of Siren ships and the Sakura Empire ships with his Sniper scope. ''I was once besieged by dozens of terrorists while still in my world and who would have thought they would be ships now...''

''I didn't ask.'' Sheffield replied. She did not care. The chief just laugh a bit. ''Well, should i confess, you more colder than i thought.''

''And you are the most noisy soldier that i ever know.'' Sheffield scoffed as she continued to observe the movement of the patrolling aircraft.

''Haha funny joke.''

--------------------------------

Azur Lane Task Group

*Imagine that USS Downes are taking position near to the Enterprise on the rear, and HMS Javelin (D71) taking position beside the cruiser*

This was the first time the modern ship had sailed right in the middle of a task force of second world warships. The