Chapter 3: Plus Ten

*Hey, everyone. Sorry for not updating this story in a long time. I was busy with graduating from college, writing a new chapter for my other crossover, Goku and the Olympians, and working on stuff for my Graphic Design resume. Let's just say that I had a lot on my plate to focus on this year.

Thankfully, I managed to watch more of the Urusei Yatsura anime in my freetime and I gained some inspiration to write Chapter 3. It's not as long as I would have liked it to be, but I think it works pretty well all things considered. I hope you guys enjoy it! :)

While Bulma and everyone else spent their time cleaning up the remains of Goku's former wedding ceremony, the martial artist in question showed Lum around Capsule Corp. They began with the building's Atrium, a massive dome-like facility containing some sort of artificial environment. It housed a wide assortment of palm trees and even exotic animals such as dinosaurs. Other rooms constructed within this area were a sparring arena used for training purposes (mainly by Yamcha), Dr. Brief's laboratory, a Central Computer Room that controlled everything in Capsule Corp as a whole, and many more.

Lum, even with her own species' technological capabilities in mind, was in awe of this area.

"Amazing..." She whispered. Her blue eyes sparkled with childlike wonder as she floated from place to place to get a closer look.

"Man, this place sure is a whole lot bigger than I thought." Goku sighed as he scratched the back of his head. "Sorry if we happen to get lost by any chance, Lum. Like I said, I haven't really been here in a while."

"That's alright, Darling. I don't mind." The Oni girl assured him. Her eyes then became a bit half-lidded. "Plus, it gives us some more time to talk... alone... with each other..."

Goku didn't exactly like the look she was giving him. "Uh... sure, I guess that's true. What would you wanna talk about?"

"Anything, really. I want to know how you were as a child, more about your past adventures, your friends... and so much more than that!" Lum beamed as she struggled to contain her excitement. Small electric sparks could be seen shooting out of her horns. "I want us to become as close as possible with each other, Darling. I hope that's okay."

"Of course it is, Lum. I wouldn't have asked for you to stay here if I didn't, right?" Goku smiled.

Lum blushed. There was something about his smile that just made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. "You're right. Thank you, Dar... I mean... Goku."

"No problem," Goku nodded. They continued strolling aimlessly along the Atrium's guided walkway. "I just wish we could have talked without that whole... misunderstanding involved. I'm still a bit worried about Chi-Chi right now."

Lum froze. Her fangs clenched together at the mere mention of her new rival's name. She tried her best to hide it from Goku, though.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, Darling. A marriage should be bound by the genuine love that a bride and groom share with one another. They should feel a love so deep and passionate that every hug, every kiss, every touch... is nothing, but pure bliss for... for..."

Lum suddenly got caught up in her own romantic fantasies. A huge flush adorned her cheeks as she imagined her and Goku doing all sorts of unsavory things together.

Goku blankly stared at the alien princess in confusion. He didn't have the slightest idea of what she was talking about.

"Uh... Lum?"

After a little bit of drool trickled down from her lips, Lum suddenly snapped back to reality. "Ahem... what I'm trying to say is that a wedding shouldn't be held because of a promise you made many years before. Chi-Chi may have wanted to marry you, but... did you?"