"Sorry to interrupt, I have more of a personal question about the case" she let out, Rossi gave her a nod. Celeste watched as the girl's eyes fell on Hotch who was looking at her.

"may a speak freely sir?" she asked still looking at Hotch, who took a few second before giving her a nod.

"Why kill Foyet? Your team was on there way so why not just arrest him again? killing him would just make you as bad as him, wouldn't?" she let out as she looked at Hotch, Everyone looked at Hotch.

"It was self defence he attacked me in my house, where he killed my wife and my son was no where to be found at the time. I had no idea if Foyet got to him or not" Hotch let out.

"Technically it was your ex-wife's house and she was your ex-wife so..." Celeste moved to block the girl's view from Hotch and cutting her off.

"For a recruit, your pretty noisy and rude" Celeste let out, the girl looked at Celeste as she raised her eyebrows at her.

"I'm just trying to figure out why the FBI would cover and protect someone that can potentially be a monster like the ones you hunt" she let out, Celeste took the step closer to the edge of the stage making her taller than the recruit as she looked down at her.

"You need to fucking walk away now, before I make you regret ever setting foot on Quantico" she let out in a stern tone as she looked at the girl without blinking. Everyone watched as the recruit took a step back and looked at the team before looking at Celeste again.

"Understood, sorry Ma'am if I over stepped" the girl said to Celeste who didn't move a muscles, the recruit turned and started walking away, the team watched as she made it to the door and turned around and looked at them again, her eyes landed on Celeste again.

"Congratulation on the bundle of joy" she said as she looked at Celeste stomach before turning around and walking out of the audotorium. Celeste watched as she walked out of the room and closing the door.

"what the hell was that?" Emily let out, Celeste turned around and looked at Aaron who was looking at her.

"Recruits are usually young and dumb, they don't think before they talk" Rossi let out, Celeste let out a deep breath before she clapped her hands together.

"alright team! the baby and I are hungry lets call it a day and get food" Celeste let out and she walked towards Hotch and hooked her arm in his and started making there way towards the exit, Rossi and Morgan whook their heads with a smile as she started fallowing.

The evening rolled around Celeste was laying on the couch as Jack came downstairs and rounded the couch.

"what are you doing?" he asked, Celeste was gently rubbing her belly as she smiled at Jack who got on his knees beside her.

"The baby is moving a lot, I'm trying to calm her down" she said, Celeste watched as Jack got closer to her belly and looked at Celeste who gave her a nod. Jack gently put his hand on her belly and looked at it in concentration making Celeste giggle.

"I don't feel anything" he let out, Celeste grabbed his hand.

"You have to press harder" she said putting pressure on his hand.

"There" Celeste let out, Jack let out a giggle.

"That was weird" he let out, Celeste let out a hum as she smiled at him.

"What are you two doing?" Aaron asked as he came down the stairs.

"Dad! Come here" Jack let out, Aaron walked around the couch and smiled at the scene.

"Come put your hand right here, the baby is kicking my hand" Jack let out, Aaron sat on the coffee table and reached over and put his hand on Celeste's belly.