---1---

☆Kitten☆

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*3rd person*

Y/n, Camille, Chanty and Zoa are leaving together to go to one of the most expensive hotels around. They are sex-worker bestfriends and have to work for Tokio hotel and got send over. They got paid a lot and even got paid extra to wear matching lingerie.

They wore the same lingerie but in different colors that accented their body. Y/n wore pink, Camille wore dark blue, Chanty wore orange and Zoa wore black lingerie. They covered themselves up a bit when walking into the hotel with lace robes in their own color.

They walked up to the door and knocked three times in a row, not too hard but not too soft either.

-"Room service." Zoa said in a flirty voice.

-"Yes, girl time!" Someone said on the other side of the door while the door was being opened by someone with black braided hair and baggy clothes.

As the girls walked in one by one he slapped their asses and grinned while doing it.

-"Go stand in a row so we can chose wich one we want." A boy with black and white striped hair said.

The girls opened up their robes and the boys all grinned looking them up and down.

-"I want the pink one." The boy with the braids said and he signaled over to y/n to come over to him.

She walkes over to him and smiled. He smiled back at her and grabbed her ass while immediatly getting into kissing.

-"Shit, you make me horny." He said wich the girl giggled to and he liked that as he began to smile.

The other boys picked their girl and they were flirting, kissing etc.

The braided boy walked up to a couch and signaled y/n to sit beside him.

-"What's your name pretty girl?" He asked while rubbing the girls thigh.

-"Scarlett, what's yours?" She asked with a seductive voice.

She obviously wasn't actually named Scarlett but she wasn't allowed to say her real name.

-"Scarlett, very beautifull but I'm going to call you my kitten." He said licking his lips. "My name is Tom sweetie, but call me daddy."

-"I love the name kitten, daddy." Y/n answered.

-"Ofcourse you do kitten, give me a lap dance." He says and you begin to stand up.

As you stand up you begin your lap dance slowly sitting on Tom. During your performance he slapped your ass once or twice and played with his lip piercing as you could feel his thing growing as you grinded against him.

-"God you are good." Tom said looking how you grinded against him. "Let's go to my room kitten."

You follow him into a room wich is nicely cleaned. He closed the door and you guys begin to kiss.

-"I am your boss okay kitten, you listen to everything I say." He says pulling away from the kiss.

-"Yes daddy." The girl says smiling slightly at him.