4.0 ⚠️

! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!

DRACO

"I'm telling you, I don't want to talk about it," Draco muttered, leaning back into his seat.

Ever since Carter left, both Pansy and Blaise had been attempting to squeeze an answer out of him about why the two weren't on the best terms anymore.

He refused to even speak a word of it.

Because, how could he explain that their now defence against the dark arts teacher was both their godfather and had made the unbreakable vow to protect them without their knowing?

A groan escaped the blond's mouth, and he covered his face. "Can you two shut up? It's private, alright?" He finally snapped, looking up with a glare plastered upon his face.

Both Pansy and Blaise were acting like a bunch of first-years.

Before any of them could say another word, the compartment opened.
Draco looked up, and immediately, his eyes widened.

Something was wrong with Carter.

Very, very wrong.

The Slytherin sat down next to Pansy and stared out of the window, not saying a single word.

"Carter? What's wrong?" She asked, worried grabbing him by his arm.

He looked at it and immediately ripped it out of her grip.

He left the compartment about half an hour ago, telling them that he had something important to do.

Of course, not even bothering to look at Draco while saying so.

The next thing he knew was the raven returning after an eternity, with sweat dripping off his forehead and paler than the blond thought was possible.

Was he sick?

Or did something else happen?

"Please don't touch me," he muttered, holding onto his right arm.

Draco often forgot how Carter was lefthanded and therefore had his dark mark on his right arm.

Being left was as rare as could get, a dime in a dozen, let alone being a left-handed death eater.

Blaise stared at the Slytherin girl, who also shrugged her shoulders.

Without getting too much into it, the two began a conversation, talking about how they would spend their break.

It was a surprise Draco and Carter were allowed to go home.

He had thought that at least one of them, if not both, would have to stay behind to fix the cabinet.

Meaning... Carter had somehow made progress.

That was a relief.

Now, the only thing they needed was for Draco himself to succeed.

He had heard from Snape that Dumbledore was off travelling.

Which, again, was a relief to the blond.

Now, he got to worry a little less about the situation.

About how he had to possibly murder one of the greatest wizards.

His eyes then wandered back to Carter, was sickly staring out of the window, seeming like he was ready to vomit.

* * *

CARTER

The moment they arrived home, Carter went straight to his room.

How was what happened even possible?