2.7

▬𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄▬

"You know Malfoy isn't going to like this."

Carter shrugged his shoulders as he and Blaise were both sitting in the emerald chairs of the common room.

"Do you honestly think that I'm even caring about what that brat thinks?"

"Apparently not, fight must've been that bad not?" Blaise tilted his head toward the raven.

To be honest, Carter didn't trust Blaise the slightest bit, even though he was Pansy's boyfriend.

Something about him had always felt off to Carter. Maybe it was because the other boy was so mysterious.

But then again, he did chat with him so now and then.

That was the case today.

Carter's hazel eyes shifted towards the clock only for him to let out a deep sigh.

"I've got to go,you know having a cute little date with the pink toad" he said sarcastically, getting up.

He said his goodbyes to Blaise and left the common room to get to the office of the professor.

In true honesty, Carter did not see Umbridge as a teacher at all.

Quite far from it actually.

She was more of a dictator in his opinion and he had despised her from the very first moment.

Which, obviously meant he was right since the Slytherin's intuition was mostely correct.

He sat down in one of the seats and lay his head down, looking at the door opening.

Just then, Leyla walked in, seeming quite frustrated.

"What's wrong?"

"Malfoy that's what's wrong" she snapped over her shoulder as she took her potions book out and trew it on her desk, a hard slam echoeing through the room.

Carter could contain a deep sigh just in time. He knew Draco was annoying but could she really not stand one class with him?

"Just because he paired you guys up-"

"Don't act like you know him!"

"I don't."

"Yes you do, I really don't care if it's the fact that you've been knowing him for three years, or even dated him. I know him better than you ever will" she turned away from the boy and sat down in her seat.

Better than he ever would?

Before the boy could say anything, Leyla got back up and out of the classroom.

"You got to be kidding me" Carter whispered before getting out off his seat and deciding to follow her.

She was acting like Draco was a monster. Sure, Carter absolutely loathed him at the moment. But he was somehow still able to think rationally based on what he knew.