0.4

▬ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕- 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍 ▬

Draco

"It's right this way." The two Perfects said as they led the group of first-year Slytherins down to the dungeons.

Draco got sorted into Slytherin which he was glad about, even though it was to be expected.

The blond glanced behind him only to see Maronn chatting with Parkinson. How could he have known the fact that they both would've gotten sorted into the same house?

"Isn't this awesome?" Goyle asked excitedly, grabbing his arm. Draco pulled away roughly and looked at him with a face of slight disgust. "Sure" was all he said before walking further.

"Password?"

"Vidi Vici." The girl said and the door opened. The Slytherin common room was a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and ceiling where round, greenish lamps were hanging on chains.

A fire was crackling under a carved mantelpiece ahead of them, and several Slytherins were sitting in carved chairs or on the emerald green sofa.

Draco's eyes widened in the awe he was trying to contain.

"Gather around here." The other Perfect said the moment everyone entered.

"Welcome to the Slytherin common room. From this year on the dormitories will be shared by all genders, sorted by years."

Draco hadn't paid attention as he was too drawn to the common room as it somehow reminded him of home.

"Your belongs have already been brought up. Here is the list of who you share a room with" He rolled a parchment out and told us to follow him.

***

"Alright then. Gregory Goyle with Vincent Crabbe, Aria Thunderick with Quinn Freyer..." The blond had stopped listening.

He hadn't even bothered to care about the other persons' schedules.

"... Draco Malfoy with Blaise Zabini." The Perfect said making him look around almost immediately to see that Blaise was the boy who he had seen talking to Maronn not too long ago.

As he walked toward the empty dorm that was assigned to them, the Zabini boy followed behind him.

The door opened itself.
The blond walked towards the window and immediately decided he had taken a liken of that spot.

"Aren't you Carter's sort of brother?" He asked making the young Malfoy's head shot up almost immediately.

He stared at him and slowly raised an eyebrow. "Yes I am do you have a problem with that?" the tone in his voice was rather cold.

It was mainly to make out if he was or wasn't a threat to him. "No, not really, blood type?"

Taken back by the almost sudden answer, Draco shrugged his shoulders and then remembered he was one of the wealthiest families out there.

"Pureblood of course, how about you?" He let out a sigh of relief and went sitting on his bed. "Pureblood, Merlin I almost thought that I was going to get stuck with a halfbreed or something like that."

And just like that, Draco almost thought to have found a new friend.

Carter

"I still can't believe that we're roommates." Pansy screeched excitedly as she lay on her bed. Carter had just packed half of his luggage out and was feeling quite tired.