1.7

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 ▬

Carter 

The clock just louded twelve as almost everyone was in the Great Hall.

Snape, McGonagall and Barty Crouch attempted to make their way to the front without much of a success.

"Who do you think is going to get chosen, I think Flint?" Caitlin asked excited as she lay 250 Galleons on the table.

The raven haired boy chuckled lowly and got 800 out.

Her eyes became wide, just like the rest of the group as they watched him. "Where the bloody hell did you get so much?" 

He leaned forward and shrugged his shoulders in a rather,cocky way.

"Narcissa is paying me out of pity for what happened to  my dad" he said playfully.

He did not want anyone to assume him being weak. Unfortunately, he indeed was aware of how insensitive his words sounded.

"Sit down, Please," Dumbledore said as he turned around and looked at everyone. "Now the moment you've all waiting for; The champion selection."

"Who do you think is going to get selected of Hogwarts?" Draco asked with a  grin on his face as he moved a little closer while, when nobody was watching,letting his hand slowly locking into his under the table.

He closed his eyes, trying to hide the faint smile that was trying to force its way upto his face.

And trying to keep his hair from transforming colours again because of his silly little feelings.

"Diggory" he answered, he opened his eyes. Being a metamorphmagus something quite useful and even fun at some times.

But then again,so damn annoying.

But because of Tonk's lessons, he had been able to control it better lately

He laughed at him and shook his head. "You sure, I'll bet 550 Galleons that it's not going to be him, I mean he's a Hufflepuff."

Carter rolled his eyes and squeezed his hand, pulling it back on the table with a hard slam caused several people to focus their gaze on them.

He handed them a glare, making them quickly turn away

"Being a Hufflepuff doesn't have to mean that you aren't brave, Draco, it pretty much means that you are loyal as hell."

Dumbledore reached for the Goblet with blue licking flames and waited. After a few seconds they became red and a burned paper flew  out of it.

He caught it with ease and opened it. "The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum," he said and they started to clap and tap him on his back.

Krum stood up and walked with his head up to Dumbledore, trying to hide his big smile and got told to walk to trough a door he had never seen before.

The flames turned red again and another piece of elegant preachment flew into his hands. "The champion of Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour."

A slim girl with blond hair which was tied up into a ponytail and porcelain skin laughed as she got up and walked to the front. "Follow Mr Krum please."

For the third time, it turned red, Carter clenched his teeth nervously. Please let it be him,the winner would get all of the galleons from the others after all.

"The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" The group looked shocked from him to the raven and then back.

"Did you cheat?" Jack suddenly snapped, looking like a little kid who couldn't get a toy.  Carter looked at him,pouting his lips.