Intro

In the beginning Yaseki Tonju, The One Who came After the Light, created six worlds.

Mystika, the world of magic, the people that lived there possessed great magical power and abilities.

Kinerik, the world of speed, people of this world could fast than the eyes could see; generating raw and immense power with each step they took.

Eretika, the world of strength and power, the people of this world were mighty and strong, capable of bringing down a mountain with a single blow.

Cognis, the world of the mind, people that lived there possessed the power of the mind, able to command the things around them with a simple thought and look into the minds of anyone.

Haidas, the hell world, the people that call this place home take a form akin to that of a demon, it is considered to be the most dangerous out of all the six worlds.

And finally, Genesis, a world far different than the other world, unlike the other world the people of this world were simple, lacking the strength and power those from the other worlds possess.

But even though Genesis was a world filled with weak people it was the most blessed world out of all the worlds, filled with riches and wealth that couldn’t be found in any other world Genesis was the jewel of all other worlds, and it was placed in the very center of the universe.

The beings of the other world, seeing that those in Genesis were weak felt as though they were cheated upon seeing the plentiful riches bestowed upon their world despite being so weak.

The other worlds grew jealous and filled with hatred, seeing the people of Genesis as weak and undeserving of the riches bestowed upon them.

Their hatred for Genesis soon caused a war where all the other worlds attacked Genesis, wanting to slaughter and kill all those who lived in Genesis and then claim the world for themselves.

But Yaseki Tonju seeing the war knew that the people of Genesis were doomed as they had no power that could match that of the other worlds so he decided to help them, blessing them with a quick and crafty mind.

This blessing from Yaseki Tonju enabled the people of Genesis to fight back, using the riches of their land to create weapons and machines that could rival and even surpass the strength and power of those of the other worlds.

Beaten and defeated by the people of Genesis, thanks to their quick and crafty mind, the people of the other world made peace with Genesis, and the people of Genesis, as a show of good faith, to ensure between all the fives worlds decided to share their vast wealth with the other worlds.

Thus there was peace between all the six worlds but peace is a thing that is fragile and easily broken.