C H A P T E R S E V E N | Family Dinner

Amelia McCall

Amelia McCall

We walk inside the compound. I take a few breaths in before we reach the little girl's family. They lead us to the dining table, I sit down next to Derek.

I rub my hands on my thighs, Derek grabs ahold of my hands and gives them a slight squeeze. I smile at him and he returns a small smile.

»»-----------►

We talk for a few hours, getting to know each other when people surround us. We get up, and Derek pushes me behind him. I look around and see many people. I could feel their magic.

I try to walk up to them but Derek grabs a wrist. "Don't even think about it" he warns me.

They look at us, and one of them walks in front of them. "We're looking for Amelia McCall." One of them says "What do you want with her?" Derek asks pushing me towards him.

"We need her help." A girl says "We have a friend who is dying and we need a siphon witch." The takes a few steps closer towards us. Derek grows at them, showing his werewolf eyes.

"We don't want to cause trouble. We just need her help and we'll leave, you'll never hear from us again." A guy says. "Show me this friend of yours and I'll take it into consideration," I say walking next to Derek's side. They nod as they turn around and walk away.

Once they were gone, Derek turned to look at me.
"Are you out of your mind? We don't them and you want to help them." Derek said, "It's what Allison would've done." I say softly, Derek sighs. "I know you miss her but she is gone, Lia." I look at him shaking my head "You don't get it, none of you did." I say "Amelia" Derek tries to grab my hand but I take a few steps back "Allison wasn't just my brother's girlfriend. She was like an older sister. She was the only one who truly understood me and cared for me. She was the only one whom I've told what heard my father say on the holiday when he came home drunk." I say as tears start to form. I walk away wiping the tears on my cheeks.

After a few hours. I return to the compound to see the Mikaelsons surrounding a body that lying on the sofa. His friends walk up to him. "Can you help him?" the same girl who came earlier asked. "I've never practiced magic. But I could try." I tell them. I walk up to the boy who lying down. I put my hands over his. Letting his magic flow through me. Derek looked at my hands as they siphoned the magic away from the boy's body.

Once I could feel any more magic coming from the boy. He began to get get better. "Thank you." the boy says softly. I replied with a nod. "What were your names again," Derek asked, "I'm Liliana. He's axel. And there are Adam and Katelyn." The girl said, pointing to the boy that was on the sofa and the two kids that were behind him.

A/N
Chapter seven is finished. Who do you think those people were? Comment what you guys think.