A C T T W O - the movie

After the death of young Allison Argent

After the death of young Allison Argent. Amelia started to act out. Fifteen years later, her older brother wakes her in the middle of the night with a weird phone call. Telling her that Allison was alive. Bringing old memories with her and the fox who destroyed a part of her life. How will Amelia react to her future sister-in-law being alive? Will she be able to manage another loss? Will she be able to handle losing the only father she has left?

Henrik Mikaelson was a heretic. Who falls in love with a human? Leaving her without knowing she was expecting a child. Years passed, he found his lost daughter; only to lose her again. To protect her. Years later Amelia and Hope team up to talk to their fathers. Receiving help from a vampire who only wanted to cause pain to youngest Mikaelson, the only tribrid to ever exist. Henrik Mikaelson died saving his daughter and niece from the vampire who wanted to cause pain to the family. Losing his daughter once again. Not knowing that the young heretic would blame herself for his death. As the years pass. She distracts herself with work and taking care of her twins. Jaxon Henrik Dunbar-mikaelson and Azazel Hayley Dunbar-mikaelson.

The young heretic triggered her vampire side after being killed by a hunter. Who tried to kill her three-month-old twins. After months of looking for the hunter, she finished the job. But the heretic had to turn the father of her children due to the amount of blood Liam Dunbar had lost. Causing him to become a hybrid.

A/N

Ik the timing is a bit off. I'm trying to make it the same timeline as Legacies seasons 3 and 4. but I hope it makes scenes. I have no idea how to write the movie 😭