C H A P T E R T W O | BROTHER

Liam Dunbar

Liam Dunbar

I was walking alone in the dark. In the middle of the road, thinking about the girl. "I can't believe that I'm falling for her, I mean her friends did kidnap me but she helped me," I said to myself. I continued to walk home, but I couldn't get my mind off the girl that helped me. After walking for hours I got home "Hey man, where were you" my best friend asked. Walking towards me.

I told him about what happened and about the girl who helped me. She looked beautiful, she had honey-brown eyes and wavy brown hair.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

The next day I went to school, as I was walking I saw one of the guys walk up to me. "I think his name is Stiles. Who names their kid's stiles." I turned on my heels and started walking away. I got trapped between the two guys that kidnapped me and the girl was right behind the one that bite me "I think they're related." I tried to leave but they got in front of me. "Get out of my way" I hissed "I can't do that," the stiles guy said "We just want to talk," the other guy said "Fine talk" I could tell that he didn't expect that.

He didn't say a word he just looked at me then at his friend then he looked at the girl behind him. "Are you going to say something or are you to stare at your friends?" I said he inhaled before he started talking. "Liam, we're brothers now," he said "What" I looked at him confused." oh god that's-" the guy behind me said before I cut him off "What are you talking about, we just met and you bite me." The girl looked at me "The bite is a gift" he said slowly

"Scott, Scott please stop," the other guy said walking towards the guy who bit me. "we are trying to help you. You little runt" Stiles boy said, as he pointed at me. I raise my eyebrows " By kidnapping me" Scott looked shocked "Just to clarify stiles kidnapped you okay, and this knucklehead ate it and abetted." The girl said, getting in front of the two guys.

"Liam, I've gone through this before. Something happening to you. Something big." Scott said softly "Nothing happening to me" I lifted my arm took off the bandage and showed them "Nothing" They looked shocked, they looked at each other as I walked away from them.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I walked to class, I looked for a place to sit but there was only a seat next to the girl whose friends kidnapped me. I took a deep breath before I went to sit down.

"I haven't had the chance to Inter dunce myself. I'm Amelia" she said holding her out for her to shake it "Liam. I don't have to worry about your friends kidnapping me again right." I say, as I shake her hand "No. I'm not sure about Stiles tho."

I look at her scared, she smiles at me "I'm joking, I'll talk to Stiles." She said laughing, I gave her a small smile. I listened to the teacher talk about the world wars. I'm surprised I'm passing history.

A/N
Chapter two is done, sorry if I got some things wrong I rewatched Teen Wolf to write the book.
Comment what you think. Also, I just watched the Teen Wolf movie and I didn't expect that ending. I miss Derek but I'm happy Allison is back.