Chapter 3 🔥

Taehyung and I practically sprinted up to our bedroom after finishing our dinner, giggling and laughing.

Taehyung picked me up and gently tossed me onto our bed before he crawled toward me, his hot breath fanning my face as his hands worked to undress me.

My hands did the same. I undid his buttons to his button-up shirt, and once it was open, I trailed my hands all over his toned chest. His skin was hot against mine. Which only added fuel to the fire.

A giggle and then a yelp leaves my lips as he tugs my pants down my body, his hot mouth leaving open wet kisses on my neck, down to my collar bones and down my cleavage.

Taehyungs skillful fingers unhook my bra, and with one swift move, he pulls it off.

Before I could say anything, my own gasp cut me off as his mouth wrapped around my nipple.

His teeth gently nibbled on the nub as his tongue flicked it. His left hand fondled my left boob, his finger pinching my nipple now and then.

My breathing was becoming heavier by the second. Taehyung knew how to work me up. He knew how to touch me to get me absolutely needy for him.

At the position we were in, my hand could reach out and grab his hardened erection through his pants. Which is what I exactly did.

I softly rubbed him through his pants, which caused him to moan into my nipple. The vibrations coming from his mouth made a moan escape my own lips.

He pulled away from my chest and say back onto his ankles, finally tossing his shirt to the side and he leant down to kiss me, holding himself up with his left arm as his right hand undid his pants. And I happily kissed him back.

His tongue enters my mouth and dances against mine. His tongue retreats and then his teeth gently tug on my bottom lip.

The sound of his buckle being unbuckled and his zipper zipping down made my stomach twist in arousal.

Taehyung pulls away from the kiss and sits back. "You look ravishing love" he says, his voice deep and dripping with arousal.

And then he tugs my panties down. I lift my hips to help him and then he flips our positions in a 69.

My knees are on either sire of his head and I can feel his breath on my skin. He slips a finger through my folds and groans "I haven't done anything yet and you're dripping"

I clench at his words. My hands tug hid pants and boxers off making hid member stand tall and proud against his stomach. The tip red and irritated, calling out for fiction. A small bead of precum forming at the tip.

I take ahold of his member and I stoke him slowly, opening my mouth to coat him in my spit to make the slide easier.

As I'm doing this, Taehyungs mouth covers my womanhood and he sucks hard, humming onto me as he does so. His tongue darts out to flick against my clit as his fingers prod and slightly dip into me, never fully pushing in.

Taehyung liked to tease. And so, I whine. Which makes him chuckle. "Needy baby" and then a single digit slides into me.

As it does, I wrap my lips around him and swallow as much as I could without gagging. Taehyung was large so not much could fit into my mouth. Instead, I sucked on what I could whilst my hand worked on the rest. "Yeah, just like that" he says pulling away, a breath moan escaping his lips before he returned on devouring me alive.

My hips jerk as my insides clench, the teasingly slow thrust of his finger not giving me much friction at all.

Before I could ask for more, Taehyung then sat up. "On your back baby"

I pull off of his member and I turn to lay on my back, spreading my thighs just the way Taehyung liked it.

His dark, hooded eyes watched my as he licked his lips. I could see his member twitch in the corner of my eye and then he's hovering above me.

"Taehyung" I whine and he kisses me softly. "I know baby. Let me pleasure you" and my hips buck to their own accord.

The front of Taehyungs thighs were flush with the back of mine as he guided his tip through my folds, collecting my slick and smearing it all over.

And then the head slips inside of me, the rest of him following soon after.

Taehyung groans as I moan out his name. I gasp, feeling absolutely full and stretched out. Taehyung doesn't move, staying still for a few seconds. "You okay?" He asks. I gush.

Even during our hottest moments, he always made sure that I was okay. "Yes" I breathe out. "Please move baby. I can't take it anymore" I plead with him and so he does.

His hips pull back until the tip remains inside and then he slowly thrusts back in. Taehyung is biting his lip hard, seemingly trying to control himself. .
I cup his face and pull him in for a soft kiss. "Don't hold back" I mutter into the kiss.

Taehyungs hips then snap into me and I moan into his lips. "Hold on" he says, wrapping my arms around his neck and I do.

His hips then snap into me hard and quick. Leaving no time for me to recover from the previous thrust as the next one comes.

Taehyung pants into my neck, his pleasure groans and moans making my stomach twist. I was making him feel like this. I was making him moan.

One particular hard thrust made me see stars and Taehyung seemed to notice. A airy chuckle left his lips "There it is" and then he aimed hid hips to hit that spot over and over again.

My arms tighten around his neck as moans spill past my lips. "Yes. Yes yes" I moan at each thrust. "Fuck baby" he groans "Gonna make me cum so hard"

I grundy my hips down to meet his half way, my orgasm rapidly approaching with each second. "Tae" I cry out and he moans in response "Go ahead baby"

And not even a second later, I stumble over the edge and I explode around him, moaning out as my insides clench around him. "Im...gonna ..I'm cumming..I- argh fuck!" He loudly groans and stills himself as he spills his seed into me, slowly grinding to ride out our orgasms until he stops completely.

We lay there, holding eachother tightly as we try to catch out breaths. And then Taehyung lifts himself off of me. He then slowly pulls out, hissing at the sensitivity before he walks into put bathroom and then returns a few minutes later with a warm and wet wash cloth.

He had already cleaned himself so he wipes my body down, and cleans me before he tossed the cloth somewhere into the room.

He then lays next to me and pulls me onto his chest, kissing my face all over muttering "I love you"s

"I love you too" I mumble and then, I drift off to sleep.