Chapter 7

Taehyung came rushing into our bedroom not long after, frantically saying stuff I couldn't comprehend. "No, Taehyung, I don't want to hear it," I hiccup.

"Baby, please. It's not what you think it is. You heard it wrong, " he says, kneeling at the side of the bed, holding my hand.

I slap his hand and push him away "Don't fucking gaslight me! I know what I heard Taehyung!" I stand up and pull out a suitcase, opening my cupboard as I throw my clothes into it.

"What are you doing?" He asks.
"I'm leaving Taehyung" I say between sniffles.

"No No No! Let's not make any hate decisions" he says holding my hand which held one of my hoodies.

I threw the hoodie down onto the floor and slap him "You should've thought of that before getting your dick wet!"

"How could you?!" My head hurt, my eyes hurt, my heart hurt. Everything hurt so much.

Taehyungs eyes brimmed with tears "i-i don't know i-" he let out a sob as I continued packing my bag.

"Please don't leave me Y/n, please don't leave me. I love you so much -"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have had an affair with your client!"

I could see tears stream down Taehyungs face, and my heart lurched. "I'm sorry, i -"

"Sorry, isn't going to fix my heart, Taehyung. Sorry isn't going to fix the problem. Sorry, it isn't going to make me trust you again" I slam my cupboard closed.

"How long" I ask through sniffles.

"How long?" Taehyung repeats.

"How long has this affair been going on?"

"Please don't make me answer that" Taehyung says, his voice quivering as smore tears spill. "How long?!" I yell.

"A month"

I close my eyes, frowning as I inhale deeply. "A month?" I ask. "You've know Jungkook for a month?"

"I-" Taehyung starts but he stops. "I've known him for a year"

I look at the floor, blinking away the tears. "And you helped him get aeay from his abusive boyfriend." Taehyung nods.

"And then what?" I ask.

"..I.. we won the case-" to which I let out a saddened laugh. "Right. Which you didn't tell me about"

"And then..it just kept going.."

"You mean the affair started before you accepted to work as his attorney?" Taehyung all but nods.

"Are you gay?" I ask.

Taehyung shakes his head. "No..I.. I dunno"

"Taehyung..." he lifts his head to look at me. I look at him with a sad smile. "Let's divorce."

Taehyung lets out a sob.

"You clearly haven't been loyal to me...and you're confused about your sexuality..so it's in the best of our interests to split up."

Taehyung cries more. I pick up my bag. "I'll pickup the papers tomorrow. I'll sign and send them to you. You can have everything"

And with that I walk out of my- no...I walk about of Taehyungs house.

I walked until I called a taxi over and then I went to my parents place.

My parents were surprised to see me but then welcomed me with open arms, asking me what was wrong and where Taehyung was.

I told then that we had a fight and I just wanted to be alone.

I entered the room that was once mine and I close the door, locking it before I plop down onto my bed.
And then I started to softly cry.

Was I blind to see that I just wasn't enough to Taehyung? Was the past year of our lives together somehow a cover-up for who Taehyung really was? Was his feelings for me not real?

I knew what I felt for Taehyung was real. I knew that I had never been more happy and content in my life. Every moment we had together, every smile, every laugh, every tear, and every moan was real to me.

I lay down onto my bed and stare out of the window. A small white speck fell onto the window pane, and then another, and then another, Until I realised it was snowing.

The snow fell slowly. It twirled and spun and danced in the air elegantly. Like a ballerina softly dancing to the chorus of the wind and the melody of the moon, To the beat of life and came to a stop, every so slightly landing on the windowpane to the end of sorrows.

My heart hurt. Like it was being squeezed by a million different hands. The overhead feeling of sadness and pain filled my heart. Like an ocean after a storm. Calm on the outside but swirling like a whirlpool ok the inside.

I cradled myself to sleep, Imagining Taehyung arms wrapped around me, the Taehyung I trusted. The Taehyung I love. My heart ached more as fat tears escaped my eyes and fell onto the pillow I rested my head on.

The more I think about him, the more it hurts. But thr less I try to think of him, the more I do. My mind was confusing. Like a maze with multiple directions, only to come out at the same end.

Taehyung.

I love you so much. So much that I'd let you go to break happy. Even if the person you want to be happy with isn't me.

Love is complicated. It's painful. Torturous. The right person can make love seem like it's the most magnificent thing, and it only takes a single person to make love seem like an abomination.

At some point, I must have fallen asleep because I awoke the next morning with a headache so bad, it made my vision blurry.

The house was quiet which meant my parents were at work.

I fumbled through my parents drawers and found pain killers, tossing two into my mouth before gulping it down.

And then I layed on the couch, an arm covering my eyes as I try to sleep off the headache.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, the door bell rang. I groaned and got up, walked to the front door and opened it.

House Of Cards |Taehyung|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara