Chapter 2

The following months that went by were a blur. Nothing but a happy, sexy blur. The honeymoon was a month long in Hawaii, and then another month in Paris.

Taehyung was constantly spoiling me with gifts and flowers, chocolates, and sex. Alot of sex. I wasn't complaining, though. I couldn't have asked for anything else.

Taehyungs hands grip onto my waist as he slowly thrusts into me, the head of his erection hitting my sweet spot dead on which made my back arch as moans leave my parted lips. Taehyung kisses and sucks onto my neck, leaving a variation of purple and red marks.

"You feel so good, baby." Taehyung moans onto the skin of my neck, which makes goosebumps break out onto my skin, and my stomach churns in arousal. I could only moan intesponse. "T-Tae!" I gasp, feeling my orgasm growing in the pit of my stomach. "Y-yeah, me too, baby," He groans, knowing that I was about to come undone.

His thrusts slightly speed up, making the springs on the bed squeak and the headboard slightly bang into the wall. His grip becomes tighter as his hot breath fans onto my neck, each breath becoming more and more ragged. The coil in my stomach tightens and tightens with each thrust. My blunt nails scrape down Taehyungs back as he groans in response to the pain and pleasure.

I make a mental note to Apologize for scratching him but that thought quickly leaves my mind ad he thrusts into me Once, Twice and I'm sent tumbling into my orgasm, gasping and moaning out as he continues to trust into me.

His thrusting becomes erratic and out of pace before he stills himself and unloads himself inside of me, groaning lowly onto the crook of my neck. "Yeah~ fuck.." he says between pants, grinding into me to ride out the last bit of our orgasms.

He stays there for a few minutes, his shaky arms barely holding himself up before he slowly pulls out of me and plops himself down next to me, Pulling my face into his chest as he kisses the top of my head whispering sweet nothings as he does so.

After our honeymoon, Taehyung and I returned to our new home, still in our honeymoon faze. But there was not time for that now, we had spent 2 months together and alone so it was more than enough time to get it out of our system...only a little though.

We were married for a year now, happily doing things as married couples do.

Taehyung kissed me on the cheek as he grabbed his suitcase, which stood on a small table near the entrance. "I'll see you later," He says, smiling widely as he opens the door with his free hand.

Taehyung works as a lawyer at a law firm called Kim's attorneys. No, he didn't own the firm, but his older brother, Namjoon, did. And they worked together.

Taehyung was very passionate about his job, and he took it quite seriously. Even if it was about someone owing his defendant money. Taehyung would spend hours and hours working on getting evidence.

In the end, he always won the case. Today was no different for him. He was working on a domestic violence case, his client being a man called Jeon Jungkook.

It wasn't uncommon for men to be abused, but it was a surprise, to say the least. You'd think that Taehyungd client would be a woman due to the situation, but it was domestic abuse of Jungkooks ex-boyfriend.

"I'll see you soon. What would you like for dinner?" I ask, and Taehyung then shrugs."Surprise me. " He pecks me one last time before exiting through the front door, leaving me all alone in our home.

"Alright," I say, cracking my knuckles and neck. "Let's fo this."

I start in the kitchen, washing, drying, and packing away any dishes before moving on to vacuuming and mopping the house.

After an hour, I slump down into the lounge chair and let out a sigh.
Cleaning. Check.

And now...Work...

I begrudgingly get up from my comfortable spot before making my way upstairs to my art room. I was an artist, a painter, to be exact. I paint many things. Abstract and all.

I could spend hours upon hours painting on a canvas. At first, I would paint random stuff, either different brushes going in different directions to get some sort of idea on what I want. And once the idea is in my head, I wait for the paint to dry, and then I start the sketching. The drying process takes around an hour to 2 hours.

The sketching takes much longer. At times like these, when I'm really inspired, I could spend endless hours just sketching, and if it isn't Taehyung pulling me away from the canvas, it's my sore back or hungry stomach.

The bright, sunny day turned into a dark, starry night. The front door opened, and Taehyung called out loudly, announcing he was home before the door closed again.

I set my pencil down, and I stood up, cracking my back before going downstairs to see Taehyung slumping on the couch with a tired look. "Hi baby," I smile and kiss his cheek.

He closes his eyes and hums in response. "Tired?"
He hums again. "Why don't you wash up while I order takeout?"

He hums once more and gets up, not sparing a second glance as he makes his way to our bedroom to shower.

He was acting a bit odd, but it wasn't unusual for him to be like this when he's tired. So while Taehyung showered, I ordered spicy chicken with spicy ramen for me and normal chicken and ramen for Taehyung because I know he doesn't like spicy things.

As Taehyung finishes up his shower, the food arrives, and as Taehyung is walking downstairs, I take the food from the delivery man, handing him the money I owe before closing the door.

Taehyung goes to sit at the dining table as I make my way with the food. I hand his food to him, making sure it's not spicy along with his drink and a set of chopsticks.

"So how was work?" I ask after sitting down. Taehyung sighs and opens his ramen. "Tiring. My client gave a bunch of receipts, photo, and video evidence to back up everything he's been saying. The poor boy isn't even 23, and he's been battered and bruised. He's had 13 broken bones and had to have his appendix removed due to the abuse of his boyfriend. Can you believe that?"

I frown. "That's horrible,"
"I know, right? What kind of man would abuse someone they claim to love?" Taehyung says with a look of anger and disgust.

"And if that wasn't bad, the bastard has been cheating on him for years. I'm glad he finally decided enough was enough. Otherwise, this case would've been a murder"

"I'm glad he has an attorney like you to defend him. You really do your best to help everyone, " I say slightly, smiling.

Taehyung finally looks me in the eyes, and he smiles. "You're only saying that because you're my wife."

I giggle. "Maybe. But I'm also saying it because it's true. You're really do work hard, Taehyungie. You should take it easy. "

"You should too..tell me... how long have you been in your art room before I came home?" He says, wiggling his brows.

I pout. "The whole day," and he laughs. "Again? Your poor back must be dying."

I adjust in my seat and hum. "Actually...it is. Why don't we massage each other after dinner?"

Taehyung smirks and raises a brow "Massage hnm? That doesn't normally end in a pg13 way. "

I laugh and throw a napkin at him. "Well maybe we both deserve some relief...in a diffrent way"

Taehyung huffs and hangs his head low before peering at Me through his bangs "I don't know if I'll make it through dinner without Jumping you"

A shiver runs down my back as my thighs rub together. "Patience Kim" I say winking. "Winner gets a treat"

Taehyung licks his smirking lips "Bring it on"