Andy's tongue plays with his nipple flicking it up and down, he teases Raphael with a gentle bite before moving to the next one.

"Fuck, where do you learn this from?" Raphael manages to get out.

"You're not the first dude I've done this with," Andy says and gently bites onto Raphael's nipple once more.

Raphael fists the sheets as he let the pleasure and sensation take over him, he wonders who was the first person Andy was referring too.

"Who was it?"

Andy stops and looks up at him, "wouldn't you like to know."

Raphael blushes, this was a whole new side of Andy he had never seen and fuck was he liking it.

"Curious that's all," he replies.

Andy rolls his eyes, "it was no one actually, I just know why I'm doing."

"So you're saying that you know what to do and what comes next?"

Andy nods.

Raphael wasn't buy that, "tell me please."

"No, it's embarrassing."

Raphael pouts, "I won't laugh I swear."

"Gay porn," Andy mutters.

Raphael blinks and laughs, "and I thought you were bold enough to actually do someone."

Andy playfully slaps his shoulder and laughs with him.

They kiss for a brief moment, " May I continue?"

Raphael nods.

Andy kisses his abdomen and trails lower and dangerously low to his belly button, Raphael inhales sharply as he waits patiently for the next step.

Andy looks up at him for consent as his fingers snake on Raphael's hips and slip inside his pants, Raphael swallows and nods.

In a swift movement Andy pulls down Raphael's pants and stares.

"W-what?" Raphael had never felt so insecure.

"Nothing, I just thought you'd be bigger," Andy whispers.

Raphael frowns and looks away embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I-"

Suddenly Andy burst out laugh, "calm down Torrance, you're impressive I'm just messing with you."

Raphael sighs relived and looks over at Andy who had a devilish smile on his face.

Andy looks back at Raphael's erection.

He swallows and leans in to kiss the tip, Raphael hisses watching Andy pleasure him.

"Andy..." Raphael sits up slightly his elbows supporting him.

"Hm?" Andy looks up at him.

"Please..." Raphael says, his lips were quivering.

Andy looks back down at his erection and takes it whole, as he does Raphael's head was thrown back. His mouth slightly hung open and eyes shut, this wasn't new but it felt like it, it was because of him.

Andy bobs up and down between Raphael's legs, as his pace quickens he could hear Raphael's breathing, sounded uneven.

"Just like that..." Raphael grunts.

Raphael was slightly disappointed that Andy wasn't able to take all of him, with determination and lust he bucks his hip a bit and hits the back of Andy's throat.

Andy chokes and withdrawals from Raphael, he couldn't help but cough a bit.

Hearing Andy cough sets off an alarm, "fuck, you okay? Did I hurt you? We can stop you don't have to do this."