Andy sighs and closes his eyes once more.

The sun finally peeks through the curtains, Andy stirs once more to find himself alone in bed.

He wasn't surprised.

He rubs his eyes and heads into the bathroom to start his day.

The day flies in a hurry and Andy didn't want to head over to the dorm just yet, he finds himself sitting peacefully on an empty bench.

His eyes follow the movement of people that circled him around the campus.

"Hey," Jake says walking towards him.

Andy smiles and greets him as he sits down beside him.

"You left early?" He asks.

Andy nods.

The silence swells in.

"Can I ask you something?" Jake mutters.

"Yeah."

He hesitates to speak but does so anyway, "do you even like me?"

"Of course I do."

"I don't mean it like that," he corrects, "I mean do you think you would ever date me?"

Andy bites his bottom lip with guilt, "you want the truth?"

"Yes."

Andy sighs, "I would've dated you a long time ago, if I didn't like someone else."

Jake eyebrows rise, "you like someone else? Raphael? Right?"

"It's complicated."

Jake looks over at him, "tell me, I have time."

Andy sighs, "it began in highschool or middle school I suppose, you remember me telling you that he bullied me right?"

Jake nods.

"Well, he wasn't really always like that, the first time we met he was actually really kind, strange but kind."

Andy pauses as his heart swells.

"He was going through something I guess and that's why we broke I apart," he tells him.

Jake nods once more, "how did you two even become friends?"

"This might sound cliché, he was struggling with chemistry and our teacher offered me to tutor him."

Andy looks over at Jake, "then we became friends and we became really close."

"What happened?"

Andy sighs, "a week after my dad's funeral he acted strange, he didn't want to talk to me, or see me at all. Whenever I tried he would push me away, eventually it got physical.."

Jake frowns, "and you both began the famous hate between you two?"

"Yeah, we did."

Jake exhales and shoves his hands in his pockets, "you liked him before... didn't you?"

"Was it that obvious?" Andy threw in a joke.

Jake shrugs.

"How'd you meet Cameron?" Andy shifts the conversation.

"Stem classes, please don't let him fool you with his looks, he's pretty smart," he smiles.

Andy wants to tell him about Cameroon too but, it's best if Cameroon tells him by himself.

"Right, is he straight? Just asking I don't want to assume wrong?"

Jake laughs, "Cameron? He's the straightest stick I've ever seen."

Andy laughs along.

He smiles once more and looks over the people in the campus, he likes Jake platonically obviously.

"Friends?" Jake asks as he stretched out his hand for a shake.

"Friends," Andy shakes his hand.

A/n:

Alright!

That was an okay chapter to write:)

I forgot everything about this book lol, I'm joking but I don't even know if Joe is short or tall or the events that happened in chapter 9.

The hot testosterone part I guess idk.

I just realized we're almost to 1k views 💀

Thanks you guys for the support I appreciate it🫂

I promise to make the book come to sense in the end.

(Also again sorry for the change in the writing structure and the long wait)

Take care,

-inkonmyfeet

P.s check out my other book in my reading list written ✨mon livre✨
It's not bad I promise.