Chapter 121-140

Chapter 121

The column of by-products turned out to be - elephant brand tickling.

In the introduction, it is more exaggerated, saying that this tickle has special effects. No matter where it is itchy, no matter how it is, as long as you scratch twice, you can immediately stop the itching.

The corners of Xia Sisi's mouth twitched, and she still chose the production of the product. Anyway, don't want it for nothing.

Although it feels useless now, what if it can be useful in the future?

One can be produced every day. Xia Sisi asked Xiaoling to watch and come to get the tickle every day. After seven days, she came to see the space's livestock farm and refreshed some new animals.

After finishing the space, Xia Sisi saw that more than half an hour had passed.

I didn't dare to delay any more. I almost had a rest, so I took Dahei out of the space and prepared to continue to sweep the building.

Just after sweeping the 16th floor, Xia Sisi took Dahei directly to the 17th floor.

The seventeenth and eighteenth floors seem to have been wrapped by a company, and the contents are also very consistent, mainly some paper. There are a4 paper, rice paper, and some colored paper.

Xia Sisi put these things directly into the space.

After the disaster, the trees in the whole world will be drastically reduced, and paper will become a scarce item, which will be of great use in the future.

Upward, Xia Sisi basically goes all the way forward and receives whatever she sees.

As a major exporter, China exports a lot of goods, whether they are agricultural products or communication products, steel and ceramics, or clothing, metallurgical materials, building materials, etc.

Xia Sisi went all the way up, basically receiving what he saw.

Except for some really useless coffins, even the large and small coffins of various types on a certain floor, Xia Sisi put them away! After all, they are all wood products, which may be used as firewood.

Speaking of which, there is a county in China, which is very powerful. The coffin made every year alone feeds the whole county. Most of these coffins have been exported to several neighboring countries, and they have been sent to distant countries across the ocean, and even occupied more than 90% of the coffin market in a certain country.

Xia Sisi looked at the coffins she had put in, and it was really produced in this county.

All the way up, I received the 25th floor.

When Xia Sisi was on the 26th floor, he smelled a strong smell of traditional Chinese medicine as soon as he entered.

This layer is actually some medicinal herbs.

Because it had to be shipped abroad by sea, it was packed in advance. The packaging was very tight, and it was not damped by the continuous rain.

Xia Sisi learned some traditional Chinese medicine from her grandmother when she was a child. She took a general look and found that most of these medicinal materials are very common drugs. There are also some drugs for colds and fevers, but there are also many precious medicinal materials, such as deer antler, deer whips, which can replenish qi and yang, and ginseng and Ganoderma lucidum.

Xia Sisi received it all in the space.

On the table of a room here, Xia Sisi saw a small iron box placed upright on it.