Chapter 401-410

Chapter 401

Blood gushed out and dyed half of the woman's head red.

The top of her head, which had been watered by water, blended into the blood and flowed directly on her clothes, looking very embarrassed.

That noble woman's temperament is completely gone.

When there is a shortage of doctors and medicine, a bottle of trauma medicine will cost this woman a lot of supplies.

Doesn't this woman think she has a lot of supplies? Don't you think your man is so powerful that he can rob other people's things at will?

Then let her spend more supplies and pay for her behavior today!

Xia Sisi looked coldly at the woman in front of her and the children next to her.

Although these two people are not bad guys, the little girl just now really wanted to kill herself!

It is impossible for such a mother and daughter not to teach a lesson!

The woman covered her head and howled beside her.

Instead of caring about her little daughter, she smiled happily: "It's great that she didn't hit me!"

Xia Sisi took two steps forward gently and stood beside the mother and daughter.

Just now, she controlled the operation of making ice and directly suppressed the two people.

When the little girl saw Xia Sisi coming, she took two steps back in fear. At this moment, she looked at Xia Sisi's eyes as if she were looking at a monster.

The woman covered her head and looked at Xia Sisi in horror, and her whole body was shaking.

Xia Sisi lowered her head at this time and looked at the mother and daughter who were already shaking in front of her face, with a crillish smile on her face: "No matter how powerful your man is, it's not the honor of you two. If your child is not well educated, just take it in the room. Don't come out and hawk others. Also, don't think that everyone, like you, depends on men to live in such a good room. My name is Xia Sisi, and I rely on myself. It's a hundred times better than a person like you who relies on a man to pretend to be a tiger. I have to stay here for a while. In the future, you'd better hide from your daughter when you see me. Don't provoke me, including my friends. Otherwise, when your man comes back, I will fight the same!"

After saying that, Xia Sisi stretched out her hand and said, "My ice pimples have been ruined by your daughter. I was almost beaten by your daughter just now. So, what about my compensation?"

This time, the woman didn't dare to say anything more. She took out five cans directly from her bag and stuffed them into Xia Sisi's hand.

Xia Sisi took a deep look at the mother and daughter and said with a smile, "Then, take care of yourself."

The daughter you raised and the children you educate, just accept it by yourself.

After saying that, Xia Sisi got up and was about to go back to the house.

But next to Ji Shaohui's room, the door suddenly opened.

At this moment, Ji Shaohui leaned on the door frame, holding a small cake in one hand and a delicate spoon in the other hand, eating the little girl on the face.

This cake seems to have been improved by Ji Shaohui. The taste of the cream is very sweet. Xia Sisi next to it smells this taste and misses the dessert!

The little girl, with a pair of eyes, stared at the cake in Ji Shaohui's hand tightly, and her eyes could not be moved, swallowing hard.

But Ji Shaohui, as if on purpose, ate extremely exaggerated, and he sneed!