Chapter 441-450

Chapter 441

The two of them didn't know what was going on. As they walked, they arrived outside the base.

The base is still surrounded by sandstorms, but the news from the drones flying out today is that the area of H city covered by sand and dust is much smaller, and the sandstorm around the base is obviously weaker than before.

These are all precursors to the gradual fading of energy left by the previous mutant.

It should take a few days, and the dust will completely dissipate.

Now the base is no longer blocked, but it is still advised that people should not leave the base if they have nothing to do.

But when Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan went out, no one was allowed to keep them.

"To be honest, although the base is safer, I still feel that it is not as free as when I was outside every day, or even as free as when I lived on the 66th floor."

In the dust, the two of them found the back of a windshield building and sat down.

Looking out from their position, you can see the moon shining in the sky.

In fact, it is still in the extremely hot period, but the temperature has dropped slightly due to the recent sandstorm.

When it's windy, it will feel a little cool.

Since there are no luminous buildings near here except for the luminous body of the base, Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan took out a small lamp from the space after walking to the building.

It is only the size of a palm, and the light emitted can only illuminate the range of a few meters nearby.

But it's enough for both of them to see each other clearly.

After sitting down, the two of them didn't talk for a long time, so they quietly looked at the wind and sand in front of the face.

After a long time, Lin Yuan said, "I just want to talk to you."

Suddenly, Xia Sisi felt as if her heart had been touched.

These days, the two don't have much communication.

After all, they are too busy.

After arriving at the base, things followed one by one. She seemed to be chased by things, and she had no time to breathe at all.

She just said that she wanted to make a mess for two days, so she went out of the seaman. Now she thinks that she hasn't had been alone with Lin Yuan for many days, which has nothing to do with danger or business.

Looking up, I saw Lin Yuan looking at her quietly.

Lin Yuan's eyes are darker than ordinary people's, so he always gives people a very affectionate feeling when looking at people.

At this moment, Lin Yuan looked at Xia Sisi, which made Xia Sisi feel as if she was being watched affectionately, as if Lin Yuan had put all his inner emotions in his eyes at this moment and wanted to show them to Xia Sisi.

"Sisi, I can't wait."

"It may take a long time to end the end of the world. Can I love you now?"

Although Lin Yuan said it was a question, his tone made people feel that he was making a statement.

Lin Yuan, he doesn't want to wait for the end of the world before loving the girl in front of the face.

He will love her right now.

I don't want to waste every minute of his love for her.

Xia Sisi felt that her throat was a little itching, as if there was something to get out of it, but she was suppressed by her again.