Chapter 381-400

Chapter 381

Xia Sisi felt a sudden sense of oppression in front of her face, which was almost an instinctive reaction. She set a thick ice layer in front of her face with her power to block the attack in front of her!

And she herself retreated quickly.

However, I heard the sound of ice cracking one after another, and the ice barrier set by Xia Sisi with his power was broken so!

The sound of the ice breaking was frightened by Xia Sisi.

I have to say that there is only one voice in Xia Sisi's heart at this moment - this Sun Yu has become stronger again!

It's several times tougher than when she saw it before.

Her strength has increased a lot during this period, but Sun Yu still looks unfathomable in front of her.

The ice dregs broke all over the ground and soon turned into water on the metal floor.

Xia Sisi stared at the man who had turned in from the window sill, and her face was as cold as ice - it seemed that today was a big war.

On the other side of the corridor, Lin Yuan's body turned into a huge metal umbrella, blocking him and Bai Ze in the back.

Even so, you can see that there are several pits on the metal umbrella that Lin Yuan has changed.

It can be imagined that Lin Yuan has been injured.

Sun Yu stood in the middle of the corridor, bowing his head and motionless.

He was wearing a prison uniform in prison. He looked thinner than before. His back was a little ricke, his hair was a little long, and his cheeks were deeply sunken, making people feel like a fugitive.

The cake that Xia Sisi just gave him fell to the ground at this moment and was squeezed into a puddle of mud by the attack just now.

Xia Sisi didn't know what Sun Yu had experienced during this period.

Sun Yu was deceived and detained in a special prison in the west of China.

There, he didn't see any small cakes or Ji Shaohui.

He was held by a special kind of suffs and handcuffs.

It was also locked in a very small special room.

Those people coaxed him with some inferior cakes, drew his blood, cut his hair, and extracted his epithelial tissue!

He put up with all these...

But what he can't stand is that those cakes are all of the same taste!

It's not as delicious as Ji Shaohui's!

Thinking that it is the end of the world, there are few cows in the scarcity of food. Even if you work hard with technology, you have to have a certain amount of research and development time. In such a short time, it's good for ordinary researchers to come up with a small cake. Sun Yu is actually tired of it!

It's only been three days!

Although the handcuffs and handcuffs can deal with some ordinary power people, they can't deal with Sun Yu at all!

After Sun Yu realized that he had been cheated, he immediately tore up and almost demolished the whole prison.

But he didn't find Ji Shaohui or a small cake with other flavors!

So, he is almost crazy.

He escaped from the prison and took the cat he rode over.

So one person and one cat embarked on the journey again.