Character Questionnaire

Depuis le début

"What?" Anna laughs.

"It's only because I don't trust this legendary bullshit, but I trust Harry and his judgement, half the time, and you are a nice dorky girl who haven't given me a reason not to trust you, yet. I mean you did knock yourself out and put yourself through pain to pull that bullet out of him. SO if that isn't love I don't know what is."

"Good answer bro." Harry smirks.

Liam nods.

Now Anna.

Pushing her hair behind her ears she says, "Um I don't know the whole rules about actually becoming a wolf, but from I read in Nick's books and from what I notice since the ascending, my senses has increased. And as for Char, yes, I plan on telling both her and Ashton.

"It killed her not being able to talk to them about it." Harry says.

I can just imagine. Next we have Abbieisamazing, she wants to know, Harry what would you do if you killed anna before she ascended? Would you stay with the rebels and not care about it or would you go back to normal and be miserable about it?

"What kind of question is that?!" shouts Liam, "Your asking if he would go back to being a killer, or crying like a simpy bitc-"

"Rebels." Harry says with no hesitation.

Everyone looked at him shocked.

What? Why

"Because I would rather go back to normal thinking that I could be doing this if she was here or we could be doing that. I couldn't live a normal life after knowing I was the reason why she wasn't living anymore."

Anna looks down at her hands that were now locked together.

"Polly-"

"Can we move on?" asked Anna.

LeoHowardsFriend wants to know, Harry how did it feel being in 'Pebbles' arms while she was freaking out and then you kissed her? And Anna Do you feel like everything would be the same after what just happened? And Liam, how do you feel about all of this?

"Now when and which time are we talking about her freaking out and my kissing her?" smiles Harry as he winks at Anna and she flushes red, "Being in her arms is amazing any time, but if you are referring to the ascending and her freaking out I felt calm, and I knew that my kissing her would straighten out whatever was going on in that busy head of hers.

"To me I would love for everything to be the same, but I know that it won't be, and I upset about it,"

"Pissed." Mumbles Liam.

"Okay I'm pissed about it, but I'm partially looking forward to whats to come." She looks at Liam, "Now it's your turn?"

"If I'm being honest, I'm wary about the whole thing, but all I can do at the moment is back my boy up with whatever he wants me to."

Aren't you a great friend

Liam winks, "The best sweetheart."

Namine_Drye wants to know, Harry, when you were with the rebels and Anna kissed you, what was running through your mind? (Before and after you realized that she was trying to get in your head)

Liam turns and looks at Harry as he smirks.

"What?" ask Harry.

"Go ahead and answer." Says Liam.

"I'm sorry they are a bit extra." Says Anna.

I don't think that extra even touches it.

Harry smiles as he says, "When she kissed me, I was lost in the moment. Kissing Pebbles is," he bites his bottom lip as he says, "Captivating and it leaves me craving more. After I notice that she was prying into my head I wanted nothing more then to go off, but I knew that she was just trying to help, and that I couldn't be made at her for trying to find a way to get to me. I was pissed, but I knew deep down, passed my killer instinct that I would have tried the same damn thing if the roles were reversed."