24. Crazy in Love?

Start from the beginning

He took his speed so I had to run. " Shrey waitttttt... wait for your wife" I shouted from behind gaining some unwanted eyes on us from people. But who cares?

" Don't abandon your wife like this in the middle of the road. She won't be able to go back to home 🥺"

And just my mouth left the 'wife' word for twice, Shrey stopped, giving me a glare. But I couldn't stop my speed at the right time. I hit my head on his chest. Aaah.. It's hard...

I felt his wrap on my waist. He held me and gritted his teeth saying " Did you have to start another drama in the road? "

" Shrey.. You have abs? Your chest is so hard. I didn't know "

Shrey's pov

" Shrey.. You have abs? Your chest is so hard. I didn't know " She told me looking at me with her doe eyes.

I felt her two tiny palms on my chest only then. Within one moment my heartbeat increased like anything. Why do I become shy because of her? I asked her what and what she is saying. God....

" Shut up " I murmured before grabbing her hand. I started walking again with her. My heartbeat was still not normal.

" Shrey I want icecream. Let's buy it. "

" Not after the behavior you did in middle of road. It's your punishment. "

Amusingly she too didn't say anything against of it. I couldn't help but turned to see her face. She was looking at me with a pout.

I turned my head again as soon as I could. I can't take the amount of cuteness she is giving me.

" Wait here. I'm coming with your icecream" I said with a cold tone that's so hard to keep.

" I love you Shrey.. Chocolate wala lana " I heard only but could imagine her grinning face from behind. I left a small chuckle too and went to the shop.

( please get me the chocolate one)

I bought two stick icecreams for us. One chocolate for her and one vanilla for me. I'm not a big fan of chocolate. When I came out of the shop, I didn't see Arini alone there anymore.

She was talking to none but Karan. I kept myself calm and walked to them. But my mind was becoming worse when I saw Arini smiling to him again. Does she really think he has changed?

It's disturbing me too.. Why did he apologize? I'm sure he wants something else from inside.

Just as I stood up there Karan looked at me with a devil smile. I preferred not to give him any expression.

" Arini you said, there's nothing between you and him? Why did you lie? I can see a nice couple here" Karan said.

Arini shook her head and spoke " No. We just live in the same flat. That's why we were going together. "

Han tum Sare information dedo isko. Wese toh she all the time shouts out that we are in love but I'm glad she didn't do it in front of karan.

I noticed karan looking at the icecreams i was holding. He changed the gaze to arini and spoke, " How about I give you treat of icecream? I know the best icecream parlours of this city. "

" Oh sorry. He bought for us already. Sorry you were not here otherwise tumhare liye bhi kharidte" ( or we would have bought for you as well)

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ arini you're so innocent. He tried to show off his money and you.....

Karan laughed, " This icecreams. Are you even kidding? 🤣 shrey, you don't have a taste.. Let me give you both a taste today. "

I tightened my fists..i wish i could stay do something so that his mouth could never work.. Looking at Arini, I asked, "Arini, you wanna go home or not? "