*Introduction*

{A Markhyuck Short Story}

A Royal au

[In which Mark Lee is on a quest to save and protect his kingdom's prince of the throne, Lee Donghyuck.]

_______________________________

Genres/trigger warnings to be expected:

-angst

-strangers to lovers

-royal/virtual reality au

-adventure

-a bit of violence

-a brief mention of depression

-smexy time (mature contents)

Those are the potential warnings/genres for this book. If there are any new ones as I write, i will come back to add it in the intro and k will also put a warning in the beginning of the chapter. You have now been officially warned and any further reading is on you!
________________________________

Hello and welcome to "I've been Dreaming"!!! This is a markhyuck short story, meaning that it may have chapter ranged from 15-20 (I haven't fully decided yet because I may come up with more ideas down the line).

If you have ever seen jumanji, this book kinda has a similar concept of being sucked into a video game. The difference is that the game is a medieval royalty concept.

I am very very excited to begin this book. Thank you so much for clicking on and I hope you all enjoy!

______________________________

There are a few more things that I'd like to add//
-These are just characters that have no actual portrayal of how they are in real life.
-Any photos/videos used are credited to the rightful owner as I do not own them.
-This book, like all my others, will have many aspects of my personal life in it so in no way shape or form am I criticizing or making fun of anything or condoning anything illegal.
-This book may have grammatical errors that I will fix eventually.

________________________________

Happy Reading! ✨

________________________________

//DISCLAIMER//

-This is completely FANFICTION and is written just for fun!

-Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated! This is MY original work!

-I do NOT own the rights to any characters in this story! (Nor do I own any of their photos, videos, etc.)