"Harry, where are you taking me?"

I question him as we walk through a field with tall grass that reached until my knees, I reached out my hands and felt the prickly feel on my fingertips.

So... Yeah, I chose to go with my heart. I've been thinking with my head all the time I was with Harry. But now, my heart is telling me to listen to it for once.

And why not, right?

"It won't be a surprise if I tell you, now would it?"

He turns back to face me with a handsome smile on his face and my heart races with just the sight. I have to admit, the thrill of not knowing what we're doing next is making me so excited!

He holds my hand as he leads me to some unknown place. While we took our time to get there, I admired what was set in front of me.

My surroundings is so blissful and I couldn't help but break a smile onto my face at how peaceful the nature of God has made me feel.

Suddenly, I hear something loud flying towards us. Both Harry and I avert our attention to the sound as I notice that it is in fact a helicopter.

What is it doing all the way out here?

I shrug as I carry on walking, but bump into Harry as I notice that he hadn't continued walking. He looks amusingly at me as his eyes holds some kind of excitement. I examine his features as I furrow my brows up at him.

"Why did you stop walking?"

I question in curiosity as a strong wind almost blows me away and my hair flies in all directions.

"Because of that."

Harry points out to the helicopter that is right above us. I cling tightly to his arm in fear of flying away as he smiles at me with a certain emotion held in his eyes as I did so.

I watch how the helicopter lands down a few feet in front of us and the realization comes over me.

"Is that for us?"

I couldn't speak like I normally do as the helicopter's wings were just too loud so I had to scream out to Harry.

He nods at me as his dimples shows when he walks with me over to the helicopter and my heart races fast out of fear and excitement. I've never been on a helicopter before, I've always been scared to get onto one.

But now I am, with Harry by my side.

There was a blond-haired guy stood in front of the chopper as I squint my eyes due to the wind of the chopper rushing past my face so strongly. He greets Harry as though he knows him already and then he looks down at me and gives me a friendly smile.