We could end her right now Tommy.

I looked down at my fingertips which were turning black, and my nails became claws, "N-No st-stop!" I whispered.

"What did you just say to me?!"

Let me help you--

"NO!" I yelled. I felt a shift in my body, I held my eyes closed, no one can know about this.

"Your in--" Her back hit the wall as if she lost her step, but there was nothing to trip over. Disbiblef was all over her face. "No way. No way." She grabbed something out of her pocket and I braced for another round of misery but I didn't get one. Instead, she kept looking back at me and back at the device in her hand. She grabbed my arm and called someone, "You'll never believe what I'm holding. The purple God is back in our possession and I think it's high time we make out next move Sir. Yes, yes, I know, don't worry, I'm sending a team now." She hung up the phone and widely grinned. "Well well well, turns out you are far more valuable than you'll ever know. And if you want those freinds out of harm's way then you'll corporate like a good little boy. Okay, sweetheart?"

The look on her face terrified me. "Y-Y-Y-Yes M-Miss.."

Tords P.O.V

"Sir, she's in the interrogation room. We picked her up from a bar on Lander Avenue at exactly 1 AM this morning. She's still intoxicated but seems to comply." A soldier informed me. "Do you need anything?"

"No, you're dismissed."

I haven't been back at the base in years. I've been moving around so much recently. What any soldier could have ever wanted, the title Red Leader fell into my hands, it's something I should be proud of. But the more time that passes the more of a burden on my shoulders it becomes. I still have time, a lot of time, I'm next in line but Red Leader Hans has things under control for now. He's at a different base, I've started my training by managing this one and a few others. I stepped into the room and pulled out my chair, I picked up the file in front of me, "Lorraine Bates, that is your name correct?"

"Who wants to knowww~" She cooed.

"A very powerful man," I reply.

"Powerful men get bored too." Her red lips smiled as she seductively looked at me.

"Tell me everything you know about Thomas Thomason."

"Jenny's kid?" The look on her face suddenly changed as if she realized all the realities of what this integration could be. "H-Hey now, look, Jenny and I were freinds but I know nothing of the kid."

I groaned, if I wanted the truth I'd have to join her team. I unshackled her and grabbed a bottle and two glasses, "Your right, powerful men do get bored. And I'm not the only bored one around here." I poured her a glass of vodka. We both drank for a few minutes, she'd already had five glasses. She was drunk.

"Your a mannn of good taste."

"So I've been told. But back to business, I'm looking to, hmm, so to speak, 'recruit' a few new people to have fun with. Word on the street is a woman as beautiful as you know to have fun?"

"You've heard right then mhmmm. How can I help?"

"I've had my eye on one Thomas Thomson, I don't know much, but I've heard you do?"

"OOooo Jenny's kid wasa gooouuddd onee. Mhmmm kids are so sensitive you know, so vulnerable and so small." I had to contain myself, I had to hear everything first, I can't do it yet. "I had a good time with him so many nights, I liked it roughhh and so he did too. With all the experience he had with me I'm sure he'll be great to have himm *hic* but he has a hugggeee attitude. I always had to put him in his place. I left that ass so red he cried when he sat down!" She laughed and took another sip, "His first time he was suchhhh a little whinerrr, I had to tie him up and shoved a gag down his throat, I pulled down his pants and--"