18

You had had enough, you wouldn't take this anymore, you had to tell the police before that picture was spread around and your chance of moving far far away was ruined.

Ignoring everything around you including the dread , sadness and anger in your chest you activated your quirk. You had to get there quickly and directly, going through building after building until you had gotten to the station.

The line was short super short, you felt nervous but also embarrassed and it was embrassment that fueled you with determination.

"Good afternoon, how can I help you?" A kind decietful smile welcomed you .

"I want to report a bullying case." You stated, suddenly feeling dizzy with how many lights surrounded you swirling as one as they hung over you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in a room with cream coloured walls and a cheap IKEA table in the middle, an officer sat in a comfortable wheelie chair while you sat on a hard plastic chair, a cup of tea inside a polystyrene cup in your hand.

Tears streaked down your face as you relayed all the events of the past 3 years things that could never be erased from your mind, things that would live for a lifetime, things that would get rid of all the happiness from one's body, things that you wouldn't be able to forget for years to come.

"After they cut my hair they proceeded to tie me up and spit on me one by one, it was very humiliating. The day following that they began harrassment me cause of my hair, throwing stuff at me and calling me names but it wasn't even my fault my hair looked like that it was their's."

The officer sat in front of you writing everything you were saying down.

" Another time they burnt me on my back, an that same day the girls had gotten a pin and wrote slag on my back." You whimpered remembering.

"Can I see?" The officer asked, his eyebrows scrunched up with his nose.

You shook your head, explaining how the cut is gone and the burn even though it was there it has faded since it happened last year.

"Last year! You're bringing information to us about something that happened last year."  He seemed irritated as if you were wasting police time, his voice caused you to panic wondering if they weren't going to help you, like in those kdramas, the difference was that out of everyone in your school you had the most money so you could get away with anything, except your father wouldn't even think about helping you.

"No," you exclaimed as if his attention had been turned  " I'm getting to what happened today."

He rolled his eyes causing you to wince, what if you had lost the only person who would listen to you?

"Today, I got my lunch from the cafertiria and one of the boys grabbed me and pulled me to an alleyway outside of my school. He took my clothes of and took pictures of me." You rushed, luckily the officer didn't make you repeat yourself .

" It says here your quirk is ghost, why didn't you just turn into a ghost. That could've prevented most of this bullying."

" He said he was going to kill me if I did I had no choice! I didn't want to die."

He looked at you with confusion, flipping his clipboard once again to look at your quirk profile.

"Die? It says here that you can-"

"Y/n!" Dylan's voice echoed as he entered the room. You forced yourself to get up and hug him like you were happy to see him, you weren't.

Though when the officer saw your dad his demeanor changed, as if he recognised him.

As if he feared him.

" We'll send officers into the school to interview the teachers and teens tomorrow."

Dylan recognised the look on the man's face the one of dread the one of fear, he didn't want to fuck up. " Tommorow, is far to late what if those hooligans harass my daughter again. "

The man nodded his head frantically agreeing with your father.

"Of course sir. Today. "