11

"Rules?" You questioned, maybe he would give you things to do so he won't bother you during the day.

"Yeh rules, do I have to fucking repeat myself?!" He asked rhetorically, "If you listen to them I might not bother you as often, cant talk for other people though." His voice went quiter as if he knew how much it scared you to hear yelling.

"Ok." You responded, fiddling woht your fingers.

"I want you to stay away from Deku, just cause he's the only guy who shows you validation doesn't mean he likes you." He said.

You stayed silent not wanting to involve yourself in an arguement, just cause you wanted to be friends with Midoriya.

"Secondly stop being such a smart ass in class it pisses everyone off just shut up." You nodded, looking around for the time, you knew Bakugou wouldn't miss school 'he's to much of a nerd' as Talia says, but you still wanted be sure you wouldn't miss anything.

"Stop getting scared so easily it shows everyone what a pussy you are and makes me want to beat the fear out of you." That was kind of good advice but he made it out in such a mean way, you started quivering next to him making him roll his eyes.

He was making these up in the spot, he just wanted you to stay away from Midoriya.

"Thats all do you understand." He asked, he stood up, you followed hating how it felt to be smaller than him.

You nodded answering him, he pulled up your wrist his palms heated as he shown fury in his face. You didnt think you had already broken his rules and he couldn't have been serious when he said dont get scared.

"I want verbal answers, and stop apologising its so annoying." He said sternly he reminded you of your dad and the burning grip he had on your wrists reminded you of the rope he now used to tie you to his bed.

"Yes." You squeaked looking at the floor as a tear escaped the corner of your eye.

"Good," he dropped your hand, you still looking at the floor." Lets get back to school."

~~~~~~

You entered your house, without Talia, Dylan had texted you to not bring her as he knew you to bring randoms into the house.

To your suprise there were people inside, a couple of men with masks from the 1600s the one they used during the black death. They believed putting herbs inside the mask would prevent them from getting disease.

"Good evening gentlemen, Dylan." You greeted when you entered the living room, you already felt uncomfortable but then you saw a young girl sat with them, long blue/grey hair and vibrant red eyes, she didn't even look up at you, she just played with her fingers while sitting on ones lap.

"Afternoon Y/n." You messed up it was Afternoon how embrassing just cause you were distracted by there masks.

"Sit with us l/n we have to talk." One said he was wearing gloves.

He had pale skin, with thin golden eyes and pretty lashes, his hair was short and trimmed parted to the right it suited him. He had three piercings along his left ear, but his most noticeable features were his purple plague mask embroided with gold designs and the purple fur collar.

'Y/n this is my boss Ove-"

"Chisaki, Kai Chisaki." He leaned over and shook my hand, taking everyone by suprise as they watched in awe.

"Chisaki sir, what is it you would like to discuss?" Talking like this always made you feel fear, like everything you say is wrong and every mannerisms you use is considered taboo.

"Well your father has already decided for you but you're gonna let us use your quirk for our work. You see, our business is our top priority and so far its going well, if it wasn't how could you be living in a house like this?" He straightened out his back so he wouldn't be leaning on the back of the couch.

" Eri's quirk already helps with this as it allows her to rewind anything, unfortunately she has no control so we have to help her use it." He mentioned.

"With your quirk allowing you to posses an individual it will allow our product to be more inviting to the human body and not be rejected." 

You didnt like the idea of that, Eri seemed to be doing fine with it though you had your suspicions, like what were they making, you also thought Dylan worked something to do with finance but now it sound like he's a drug dealer.

You couldnt say no these were men who are bigger and stronger than you, one of them can extract parts of your quirk that he wants.

"Ok." You said back your whole confident facade disappearing as you hung your head.

All of you were hustled into a car journeying to wherever.