3

Another school day but this time, you came with your quirk activated. It suprised a few people when you popped up out of nowhere in your seat. Only levitating instead of sitting.

Midoriya was really suprised he knew how much of a sucker you were to rules, never broke one in your life, but school never cared for quirk use so what difference would it make.

The teacher came in with a girl by his side, she had carmel skin, her purple eyes reminded people of royalty, her hair curled beautifully to frame her face. She had obviously developed earlier than others, her curves showing through her clothes and baby fat leaving her face.

Freckles finished of her look as she looked at the class with her lovely eyes.

Like this but with purple eyes"Students we have a new student, introduce yourself

"Students we have a new student, introduce yourself." Your shitty homeroom teacher said.

"My name is Talia, very nice to meet you im from England and my quirk is sorcerer." Her voice sounded perfect, her eyes flashed when she mentioned her quirk.

Confidence oozed out of her, her pearly whites flashed at the class. "Please take care of me." She bowed.

She walked to the only empty seat in the classroom, next to you as people refused to sit there. She hadn't said much to you but spoke to the other people around, which didn't surprise you.

You listened in on the conversation as she spoke about England, you didnt know about the country but knew English as it was your first language, your father teaching you.

The day went on as you kept looking at the girl, you wouldnt deny, she was quite pretty and had caught many's attention with her looks and charm.

At lunch you used your quirk to go invisible and eat your lunch at schools roof luckily you could make your food go non visible with you.

You floated over the edge looking at the ongoing students. The day had gone so well and you were enjoying it a lot.

"Hey I can see you!" The new girl, Talia called out to you.

"My quirk helps with that I can see a string attached to your body." She mentioned.

You became visible in her presence, you were a little intimidated by her looks and by the fact she had spent the day with people who hate you.

"Why are you all alone?" She asked smiling broadly.

"I just want to be." You answered taking a bite into the sandwich you made.

"So whats your quirk." She didn't stop smiling, and had no problem communicating with people.

"Ghost." You kept your answers short eager to end the conversation and be alone again.

"What does it do?"

"I can do anything a ghost can."  Posseion included you wanted to say but what good would that do.