17

You were back in school, you always hate back to school days. The constant worry of which one of your peers would try and assault you out of boredom or the fact that they could try and kill you cause there holiday went to shit. It honestly scared you, what people could do if there are no consequences.

You acting to have a good first day, you didnt use your quirk as you circled the school out of boredom. You got to school extra early just so you could have the building to yourself.

The crisp smell of night filled the air. A small feeling of melancholy went through your body as you remembered the events of the holidays. You wondered whether you should beat up Shoko cause of your bad mood. Then again that would make you as bad as everyone else.

You needed to breath. Despite the fact that school had just started you were slowly becoming tired of the routine. You wondered if there was a way to end the loop to your torment a way to stop those that harmed you but alas you were too naive to kind to even think of harming anyone.

Sitting on the roof of the school while playing music that Talia had put you on you stared at the multihued sky. You wished that your quirk would let you hover above a certain amount you wanted to fly and feel that sense of freedom.

Your dreams were interrupted by the laughter of teens below. Scholl was starting again. You weren't ready, you weren't mentally prepared yet. You didnt know what torment was lined up for you.

Ring
Ring

You answered your phone, it was Talia.

"I'm in the classroom can you come meet me."

You nodded like an idiot forgetting the fact she can't see you.

"Hello y/n are you there."

Before you could answered she cut off, probably thinking that the sound wasn't working.

Your phone went off once again. You answered within seconds. Listening to her talking shit about androids.

"I heard what you said earlier i'm coming."

In all honestly you were quite excited to see Talia. She occupied the second half of your thoughts, you were intrigued by her, you admired her, you couldnt seem to get her out of your head, and when you cut off the phone walking to your classroom, a large grin painted your face.

You didnt even seem to notice you were running down the corridor. You needed to see her beautiful face and hear her voice in person.

You calmed down once in front of your room door, opening it slowly and not forgetting to breath slowly you opened the door. Immediately you were swung into a hug, you were happy she didn't change her shampoo, it was still mango and passion fruit.

She had a large smile on her face. She sat me down to talk about all her holiday experiences. You listened well in case she wanted to reference on in the future.

"I really missed you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite trying to stay around Talia the whole day it wouldn't work since she was also friends with your bullies. She seemed to be close to Bakugou which you really didnt like.

You decided to leave the caferteria hating seeing then together. Forgetting that back to school day was stressful for a lot of people.

Some people have no home training cause how were you peacefully walking out of the canteen and the next second some bastard is dragging you by your hair outside of school.

You held the persons hand pinching them to make them let go. Though you started crying once they let your body drop down some stairs then again getting your hair around their fist, to keep walking.

You were so confused you didnt remember doing anyhing to trigger it yet, maybe they had been edging for this.

You tried your best to look at the person that was harassing you, only to see the face of Okumara. You didn't like how he had no mercy when it came to abusing you.

He took you to that common alleyway near school. Chucking you in, you stood up and ran to the back of the wall. Of course you knew if you didnt let it happen its get worse but you didn't want it to happen.

He walked towards you, his uniform scruffy as always, mumbling a quite "sorry man, I'm bored." Before going and punching your gut. He does it for reactions you knew that, he wasn't the type to stop if nothing happenes he's the type to keep attacking until something does.

Opening his backpack he brought a clothe and a water bottle, grabbing your hunched over body he placed the clothe over your face with an iron grip. You started thrashing as he slowly lowered the two of you on the floor, you sat between his legs with your heading his palm as he held both your hair and the cloth in one hand.

"If you use your quirk, i swear I'll kill you."

You stopped moving and started sobbing, these guys really did hate you, enough to want you dead and they would do it just cause you didnt amuse them.

It scared you immensely. You weren't ready to die and had barely amounted to anything.

Happy with your reaction, Okumara tipped his water on your face he seemed to have planned this out, laughing wholeheartedly when you began sputtering and gasping for air, flinching next to his body.

When he took the cloth off you couldn't tell the difference between your tears and the water poured on your face.

Your chest was heaving, what was fun about what he just did.

"I've got one more thing to do." You didnt like the way he said that he said the exact same way Shoko's cousin did.

Your heart left you as he pulled out a pocket knife, how did he even get into school with one. He pointed it at your collarbone.  His face serious his eyes mischievous.

"I said I'd kill you if you didnt listen to me and us boys have been discussing between ourselves," His eyes drifted over your body in such a degrading way, your throat went dry with fear. " we get to choose who you belong to each week, meaning that I'll be the only person bothering you this week no one else, and things are  gonna be different."

Your eyebrows furrowed, as usual you only saw the good in what he said. The fact that this week no one would hurt you but him. But the thought that you would be passed around like some ragdoll bothered you.

" Although right now I need some pics, me and the boys have been wanting to see some more of you, you know. Can you take your top off i wanna see your tits."

You sat still hoping that he would stop looking at you if you did. Maybe he would forget his request if you didnt say anything.

He pressed the knife against your thigh, how could you be ignoring him. "Dont make me do it myself." He said doing it anyway, using the knife to pop each button of your shirt. Your hands flew to his wrist to keep his away from you.

"You pathetic slag, stay still." He raused his voice, ripping his hand away from your grip and striking your face with his palm.

You whimpered and cried out. He then did it again, and again,"Shut the fuck up!"

Why would you shut up he was hitting your face.

"Please stop I w-won't tell anyone I promise, stop please." You whispered, using your hands to block his smacks.

" Deaf cunt shut up!" He yelled once more before, bringing the knife to your bra and cutting it open.

You covered yourself with your arms, about to use your quirk.

" if you use your quirk ill kill you infront of your dad."

You complied. Going stiff, so that he could do what he needed.

He pulled your hands away from your chest and quickly took pics of it. You're cheeks went hot but your tears cooled them. You quickly stood up and wore your school jumper before running away..

The boy was chuckling to himself. Looking at his phone. "What an ugly bitch."