8

You laid in your bed, you had almost drunk the bottle of toothpaste, you felt so dirty so disgusting and used, yet they didn't even touch you.

You were blaming yourself, for believing their dumb lie, for letting them make you do that, for being so upset over something minor.

You opened up incognito searching up whether someone their age could do something sexual with someone your age. When you found out that it was illegal, you felt more like the slag the girls always called you.

You didn't want to leave your bed for anything that wasn't a shower. You could still taste it and you hated it, you hated them, you hated Shoko.

You got out of bed, you had finished the toothpaste so just scrubbed your tongue raw. You could still taste them and their filth their impurity.

How was I so gullible?

You felt like the filth of society a parasite clinching around your room. You took a cold shower pissed at yourself pissed at them pissed at your classmate who was probably gonna be spending her money on random shit that would be pleasant to her. 

Could you tell someone? No. They wouldn't believe it Shoko was kind she was so nice, so lovely to adults and staff, she would show great amounts of respect to the elderly, even then students would most definitely pick her side over yours.

Your phone pinged, it rarely pinged so you picked it up and opened it. 

Talia

Did you go home?

Hey why aren't you in class

did you get sick

Don't be sick I was with you this morning ill get sick too

Never mind if I'm sick ill get a few days off school

You

I vomited, sorry for leaving you alone

Talia

It's ok

You left her on read going back into a cocoon on your bed, you were trying to think about the situation but didn't want to think about it. You were still trying to figure out what was going on, still trying to process it.

*Knock Knock*

Who would be knocking now? You sat up slowly, putting some mints in your mouth, you still felt gross you waddled downstairs to the front door. 

Looking through the peephole you saw Talia and there was someone behind her. You unlocked the door and looked her u and down. She was in casual clothes a baseball cap, t-shirt and jeans, simple but looked good on her.

You smiled at her, seeing her had seemed to make your day better.

She stepped out of the way to show the figure behind her. 

"I brought Midoriya!" 

Short chapter