PART 14

-
THIRD PERSON POV

"Will you be my boyfriend please ?" Sunghoon asked, one knee bended on the floor.

Sunoo was surprised to what he heard, tears streaming down his eyes as he looked down at his lover. How can he asked to me after I left him and told him to never asked me my reasons?'

"Hoonie-hyung... Are you sure of yhis? Maybe you were just into the moment, maybe we sh--..." Sunoo stopped by the pair of lips connected to his.

"I was about to do this once you get back from visiting your parents A years ago, but you never did. Sunoo, Love, it is not just the moment that made me tell  you." Sunghoon said, looking at him whose still in tears.

"You make my heart beats fast the
first time I laid my eyes On you.
You make me shy whenever you are near or even when you are just looking. I always want to do my best so you can be proud of me, give me your warm hug and tell me encouraging words so I won't feel down. You make me jealous unintentionally or intentionally everytime other guys are beside you - hugging you and talking to you. You make me realize who really am I that I can forget, disobey and ignore everything and everyone just to be with you." Sunghoon confessed, tears forming in his eyes.

"I want to be selfish and locked you in my arms every damn time so no one can take you away from me. I want to marked you thousand times until everyone knows you're mine. You make me crave from your
touch, your warmth, your care, and your love when you are not near me. You make feel that I deserved all the love that you can give even though I am lacking at so many things." Sunghoon added,

"Asking you to be my boyfriend is my damn dream that I want to achieve. Ghad! I have so much dreams with you that I plan to achieve and I will do everything on my power to have that dreams with you. Please, please be my side forever?" Sunghoon stated, smiling huge at him.

He wiped his tears before wiping Sunghoon's but it never stopped.

"Sunghoon, you were so shy when we first met. Eventhough you became a trainee months earlier than I, you are still hiding yourself from your own shell. Me, helping you get out from that is nothing to be grateful, I just helped you nothing more. I admit, you really are a jealous man but that attitude of yours makes me love you more. Whenever you are jealous from other mens, or even to Jungwon and to other members, you always do that side tongue habit of yours while looking at me like a hungry eagle ready to take his lunch. You are a perfect example of a penguin  whenever you act cute, talk to ENGENs, teased Jake Hyung and Jungwonie, hype on every songs heeseung Hyung, Ni-ki and Jay Hyung did. You are the best visual who really do everything in his power to prove that to the entire world. And you make me proud in every songs we released, you make me proud everytime I saw your video flying and happily performing in front of everyone. You always makes me proud and I am so blessed that I once called you mine..." Sunoo said, crying

"And I am still yours Love. Still yours." Sunghoon stated making them both smile.

"I don't know what I did to have you even if I left and hurt you. But i will be very very grateful to have you in my arms until my last breath, but I want you to promise me that when time comes and you can't stay with me anymore, you will leave me without hesitation then I will accept." Sunoo added, wiping his tears.

"Can't you just accept me without promising that? I will never leave you not now not never." Sunghoon  said, placing the promise ring on his finger he was holding.

"How can I say no if you already place the ring on my finger?" Sunoo complained giggling,

Sunghoon give him the other ring, asking him to place it for him.

"You are the best thing that happened in me. You are the greatest memory I don't want to
forget." Sunoo said, holding his face as he place kisses all over it.

"I love you Mrs. Park." Sunghoon said, kissing his lips.

"And I love you too Mr. Park"
Sunoo answered, kissing him

-
NEXT DAY - --

"I still can't believe you can cook now and that I am helping you here. You used to do what I am doing to you know, assisting."
Sunghoon said teasing his lover who is now focus on what he is doing.

"And now you are ignoring me..." Sunghoon mumbled, standing at Sunoo's side watching him do all
the work.

"Yah! Sunghoonie-hyung you are supposed to help Sunoo-hyung  prepare for our breakfast not watch him!" Ni-ki said, giggling at how whipped he is.

Moments later, they were all settled at the table having their first meal

"Kamsahamnida Sunoo-shii!" The
members exclaimed before digging in, Sunoo smile in return.

"Yah! I helped him prepared that, why are you only saying thanks to him?" Sunghoon complained, his members just laughed at him.

"Thank you Hoonie-hyung for the food." Sunoo said smiling widely, putting foods on his plates.

A loud cling of utensils where heard from the other as they saw Sunoo and Sunghoon finger having the same ring.

"When did you got engaged?!" Heeseung exclaimed, getting the lovers attention.

"You didn't let us saw your proposal, Sunghoon-ssi?!!" Jake added, Jay and Ni-ki  laughing at how betrayed they looked.

"Yah!! We were asking both of you?!! Wae?! Why can't you answer us?!" Heeseung said shouting and pointing at them, Sunghoon laugh at him while Sunoo is clutching his shirt under the table.

Sunghoon saw how red Sunoo is and decided to hug his lover to show that he wasn't alone and he doesn't need to be shy.

"It was unexpected, I was supposed to asked him later at night but I am So excited doing it that I can't wait any longer." Sunghoon explained, smiling widely at his hysterical
Members.

"Oh my?!! Sunoo-shii." Jungwon
said before walking closely to Sunoo, hugging his soulmate.

Jake and Ni-ki went closer to Sunoo hugging and congratulating him, asking for his
ring to show. Heeseung and Jay
manly hugged Sunghoon, smirking at him as they congratulated him also.

__