PART 13

-
THIRD PERSON POV

---A WEEK LATER ---

"Let's do live again later but what should we do?" Jungwon said, playing Some computer games.

"Bring back Heeseung hyung FM? Eat Jay? Cook something? Do something?" Ni-ki suggested, lying down on the couch his head on Sunoo's lap.

"Oh! Should we do Sunoo hyung's FM? Sings some songs, a karaoke?" Jungwon suggested, exxcitedly jumping around.

"But I thought it will be a surprise for ENGENs and I'll just appear on stage?" Sunoo asked confused.

"Ah! Let's just cook for dinner and be my guest for Eat Jay-hyung?" The Younger suggested proudly

"But Sunoo can't eat dinner with us if we do that." Sunghoon stated, combing his lover's hair.

"Oh! I can hide behind the camera So I can still eat with you!!" Sunoo suggested excitedly.

Moments later, Jake can be seen preparing for the groups dinner as Engene watched how his members keeps on messing with him, making the whole dinner cooking a huge mess.

As it was said, they all eat and enjoy their dinner in front of Engene  who are patiently waiting for their comeback. Sunoo stays behind the camera, trying not to make any noise but Sunghoon keeps on looking at him.

"Yah! Sunghoon you were so obvious that there is someone behind the camera. They might conclude we are hiding something." Jay teased, as he puts the trash in the plastic.

"Because we are hiding not just something but someone so precious." Sunghoon answered looking at his lover whose in charge of washing the dishes.

"Can you stop being whipped?!"
Ni-ki complained, throwing him some plastic.

After finishing the live, they all settled at the living room and decided to play UNO.

"I wonder who will lose?" Jungwon  teasingly asked, looking at Sunoo' who just smirked at him.

"Ohh... Did you see that smirked of Kim Sunoo? Glad... Seems like he will win this time." Ni-ki said, laughing.

"Okay, so what will be the punishment?" Heeseung asked as he shuffles the card in his hands.

"Be the wake up Iairy ana iet's go
for an early exercise?" Sunghoon  suggested, combing his lovers hair.

"Not a bad idea, Park" Sunoo answered, gasped can be heard from his Hyungs after they heard what he said.

"PARK?!" Jay exclaimed unbelievably repeating his words.

"Are we on the last name basis, Kim?" Sunghoon asked, smirking at the other as others laughed at them.

"What's the problem calling you with your last name?" Sunoo answered, challenging him more. Tin tossed the card to his members who are still laughing at how the couple talked. They started arranging their cards, hiding from each other, laughing and being excited on how the game will turn out.

"Yah! Why are you distancing yourself from me?" Sunghoon asked, surprised as his lover moved away from him as they both arranged their cards.

"Park, we are playing cards here. If I didn't move, you will see what I have." Sunoo innocently answered him.

"Looks like Sunoo learns how to play the game." Jake said, surprised.

"He did learn. He did." Jay agreed, smirking.

They started the game with Jungwon  placing a number4 red card on top of blue card with 4 on the discard pile. Followed by Heeseung who tossed a number 4 yellow card,

"Yah! Of all the color why yellow?!" Jake exclaimed as he gets a card on the deck and saying pass. Jay tossed a yellow skip card, laughing.

"Yah! Jay Hyung!!" Ni-ki  complained as he wasn't allowed to toss a card.

"Kim, if I win tonight, I want to see you on our room and you will allow me take the both of us to cloud nine." Sunghoon stated,
looking at his lover not minding waht will others reaction to what he said.

Sunghoon seductively looked at his lover before placing a number 7 yellow card, his lover looked at him raising an eyebrow as he stands up.

"Is that what you want, Mr.Park? Well we can negotiate, if you win I'll do what you want but if I win you will do what I want, deal?" Sunoo answered, biting his lower lip as he hold a card on his hand ready to toss.

"And what do you want, Kim?"
Sunghoon asked curiously excited at how his lover reacted to him.

"Let me think of it as we play this game, Park." Sunoo answered, tossinga number 7 blue card. The game continues, loud laughs
and scream from each members who might get a skip, draw, wild and wild draw cards from each other. They played just like how
they usually play - loud, happily, and teasing each other, making a mess in the living room with the snacks they keep on throwing and
and tossing with each other.

"UNO!!" Jungwon screamed for the ninth time, teasing the others who were left playing.

"He keeps on saying that for almost 20 minutes since the three of them were left playing" Jay teasingly said, laughing at his lover who glared at him.

"Sunoo is being a silent killer?! Last time he did that he win against us" Jake said, laughing at the Maknaes who keeps on tossing cards.

"Kim, what happened on you? Seems like you owned half of the cards." Sunghoon teasingly said to his lover, who just smiled at him seductively.

"Oh no.. He's using your weakness
Sunghoon, dead end for you." Heeseung  said, laughing with the other.

"UNO!" Sunoo said after tossing a skip card for Sunghoon, who just looked at him.

"I don't believe you, Sunoo-ssi"
Jungwon said, passing after getting a card from the deck but the other just smiled.

Sunoo flopped down on the couch before tossing his card,

"Any last message, Park?" He asked.

"Well I have Kim, I wonder what
do you want if you win." Sunghoon answered, raising an eyebrow to his lover.

Sunoo properly seats and moved closer to him, their lips almost attached if one of them move. Sunghoon being a cocky type of boyfriend he is, pulled Sunoo to him making the other seats on his lap in straddling position.

"So what do you want from me, Kim?" Sunghoon whispered not removing his eyes to the other,
As other laughing at how the teased each other.

"Well Mr. PARK..." Sunoo sighed, licking his lower lip, his hands travel down Sunghoon's shirt passing his broad chest and his well sculpted abs - his eyes went down following his hands movement, biting his lower lip.

"What Kim, I am waiting."
Sunghoon whispered looking at him, controlling himself from kissing his lover at that moment.

Sunoo tossed draw two green card at the discard pile without removing his eyes to the other, their Hyungs loudly exclaimed at
what he did. Sunghoon looked at the table to see what he tossed, while the other gets 2 card from the deck handling to him.

"Ohh.. Seems like there will be a live Sunsun Mo*ans tonight?!" Jake teased that made
everyone laugh.

"I want you on top of me F*cking  me and wrecking me, Park"