PART 8

-

"Hyung just go home I'll be fine here" Sunoo said not noticing the other line might heard him.

"But Sun-....?" Jay asked but realized the call is still in going he immediately dropped it.

"Just go back there and talk to wonie, don't ruin your relationship with him because of my whereabthe outs and you can also lessen time of your visit here and start spending time with him as you do your work together" Sunoo said showing his beautiful smile that jay can't decline.

"O-okay, I'll go home and I'll call you or Manger-nim so answer it. And tell me whatever happens here. And promise you won't make me worried hmm?"

"Okay Deal. I'll do promises but promise me you spend time with wonie please YOU dont make him worried and about Manger-nim I'll text him my whereabouts and for foods don't worry" Sunoo happily blurted that make jay smile.

"You should be or in my next visit Sunghoon and jungwon will be with me you stubborn fox" Jay threatened him jokingly.

After saying goodbye happily. As soon as Jay closed the door of his car he deeply sigh still worried about Sunoo the call, and the reason he will tell jungwon.

Sunoo was left alone in the huge house he settled himself watching the sun-set sitting one of 7 wooden chair outside his house.He stayed there after his Hyung left. He didn't touch to eat the lunch.

"Are you gonna grab something to eat? You haven't had your lunch?" Someone asked.

"I don't have an appetite to eat and i don't want to you can go grab you lunch and eat" he answered without giving any look, the other just walked inside the house.

"Here eat don't starve yourself" Someone said holding the chicken close to Sunoo's mouth.

"I told you hyung I don't have the appetite to eat and can you leave me alone here, please?" Sunoo replied avoiding the food and not noticing who is other side.

"Can you please don't call me hyung?"

"Why would I don't call you hyung you are older than me." Sunoo said jokingly remained the view in front of him.

"I didn't know that you can call me hyung in that deep voice of yours can make my heart skipped a bit or i just missed you so much that hearing your voice next to mine. I just want to lock you in my arms so that you can't leave me ever again." the other stayed meting the stares that shows how confused he is right now.

"Can you talk to me please, I've been wanting and dreaming to hear your voice this near me?" Their eye's locked theu still stare each other.

"S-sunghoon" Sunoo finally called as tear stream down on his beautiful eyes.

-