PART 5

-
"You promised us that you will take care of yourself when we are away from you. But why are you doing these another guy complained.

"You haven't touch the grocery we bought a week ago only the drinks" he added sounds so worried.

"Hyung you know i have the talent to cook and i don't want to order some food, the gate is to far away from here and someone might notice me" the other answered.

"But still you should eat something else" the other complained.

I tried walking closer to see their faces clearly that i didn't notice there are small steps that hurt me making me release a noise.

"Aww" i blurted loud enough to get there attentions.

"Who are you?" Someone ask jokingly, that deep voice feels so familiarly.

"Hello, who are you? Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly how can he asked that to someone he doesn't know.

"NIKI-ah?" A guy called.

"Yeah?" I answered. That made me surprised i looked at him.

"Jay-hyung?" I asked surprised that he is already infront of me when he was inside early.

"What are you doing here? And how did you-" he asked confused. I looked down embarrassed at what i did.

" i saw you convenience store earlier,  i was out for a run and decided to buy some drinks before heading home. But
I decided to follow you and Manger-nim" i explained not meeting his eyes expecting that he will be mad but i was surprised when someone hug me from back.

"don't be sorry niki-ya" the guy who is hugging me said, i looked at him surprised that he is really infront of me.

A tear fall from my eyes he is in front of me but he isn't the guy i was expecting to meet. He is more thinner than the last time i saw him. His face looks so thin that someone he isn't eating, his lips are now pale, his eyes sparkled like he has the universe in it his smile his - sweet smile that i missed.

"Aww......Nishimura don't cry" he said wipping my tear as he hugged me tight his warm hug that i always want everytime when were doing a concert.

"I missed you niki-ya" he jokingly said when he release me from his hug giving me a warm smile again.

"You don't know how much I missed you kim sunoo" i hugged him again while crying continue.

HEESEUNG'S

It's already 10 pm when I decided to cook for our late breakfast, Jake is already infront of his editing and working the melody of our new songs. I was hopping to see other members in living room or in dinning table doing there things but i only saw jungwon who is starting blankly at the floor and sunghoon is sipping his cup of coffee playing on his laptop.

"Where's the other?" I asked loudly for them to hear, Sunghoon struggles and continue playing.

As i walked in the kitchen i saw niki's latter sticking on the refrigerator saying he went for a run - maybe he is on his way back.

"Jay-hyung wasn't in our room when i woke up. did he tell you something?" Jungwon answered my question worriedly hopping that i know something.

"He isn't here, Niki went for run" i answered before texting jake asking come to the kitchen for a minute.

"Bebe why do you want me here? problem?" He asked as he walked closer to me.

"Did jay tell you he will go somewhere else in advance? He is not here and and none of us know where he is" i answered confused. What is going on.

"Jay? I can't remember him saying something that he will do in advance why? And where is niki san?" He answered that made us more confused.

"Niki was out for run, maybe on his way back" i informed him and he just nod.

"Did anyone call of them? Maybe there's together? Let's just not conclude in something unbelievable ok?" He asked looking at jungwon.

"They're not answering their phone sunghoon-hyung and i keep calling them but they both are not connect to be reach." Jungwon reasoned.

"Leaving without any reason?-I think I've seen it before....." Sunghoon mumbled bitterly as i was about to call the two,we hear noise from the door.

"Yay-Hyung you keep saying you'll pay but you keep on ordering and made me pay all of it"niki complained as they walk in the house.

"Hahahaha.....i told you i forget to bring my wallet and it's been awhile since you pay for my food" jay answered laughing but soon stopped seeing us looking at them confusedly.

"Where have you been?" I asked raising one of my eyebrow.

"We just go for early run hyung, why?" Jay answered as he walked closer to jungwon and kissed his forehead.

"Both of you?" I again asked trying to hear something from them but they just nod.

"Why? Did we missed something when were gone?" Niki asked sitting beside sunghoon on the dinning.

"Nothing i just worried. Both of you are gone and only niki left a note, you didn't even indicate that you are going together" i answered as i start cooking our breakfast.

"And you jay can you please tell jungwon your whereabouts. Because he is your f*cking boyfriend." i added complaining while pointing at jungwon who was fidgeting his fingers, the other just nod and walked out maybe to wash and change his clothes.

Moment latter we are savoring the breakfast  i made before working again. It's our second day in japan and we planned to visit some places here later.

"Hah, jinjja?" Niki blurted out of somewhere still eating while using his cellphone we all looked at him confused.

"Ah, sorry i just realized something while reading massage" he apologized and we let him but jay laugh at him softly.

"what's funny babe?" Jungwon asked looking at his lover but other shake his hands meaning nothing.

We all finished our meal and i let them go to do there job as i wash the dishes. Jake walked back to our room while jungwon and sunghoon satys at live room and jay stays at dinning with niki whose still in his phone.

-
JUNGWON'S POV

Throughout the day jay satys to close to niki I know it doesn't make sense because we are doing our work and there is nothing in that but it's just  unusual to see them together just like now.

They're sitting just like 2 or 3 meters away but they're texting each other like they can't talk loudly and openly infront of us.
It's frustrating because jay-hyung didn't talk to me after.