23. Friends With Karan?

Zacznij od początku

" What happened ? Why are you following me? " She asked.

" Arini for that day i wanna say sorry. I'm really sorry for that" He said gently and looked down making her confused a little.

She couldn't believe that the same boy was saying this today.

" Oh... Okay.. " Arini could utter it only and was about to go but he spoke. " Hey listen.. I have something to tell you. Did you forgive me? "

Arini gasped when she felt his hands on her.
" Leave my hand. " She barked back.

"I'm sorry Arini. I'm ashamed of what I did. Forgive me"

" J.. Just leave my hand. "

Karan finally left it but still was rambling the same words to her that he was sorry and all.. Arini sighed and thought to close it here. Even though she didn't know if he was really sorry Or not but since he is saying, she just thought to agree with it.

"I'm genuinely sorry for that day, for the behavior I did towards you and your friend. "

" I'm ashamed of what I did that day. Please forgive me. " He added.

Sighing, she said, " Oh okay. No problem. It's good that you understood."

Karan smiled at her answer and desperately extended his hand to her saying " So are we friends now? "

Arini blinked looking at his hanging hand there. She didn't know what to do. She was hesitating to shake the hands.

" But you're my senior. "

" So what? Shrey is your senior. You guys seem good friends. Why not me? "

Arini gulped and shook hands with him with a weak smile. " Okay.. "

" Thanks. So what about a lunch together? "

Arini checked her watch saying " Ah.. I guess I have class "

" Your class is at 3 pm and it's only 2:30. A lunch would not disturb you. Let's go" Karan kind of dragged her to the canteen and they sat together.

" So what will you eat? "

" I.... Umm... Samosa. "

" Samosa? " He made a boring face. " That cheep oily food again? "

" Kharab kya hai usmein? "

( what's wrong with that?)

" No no.. You eat samosa, I'll order pizza for me. "

Arini just nodded.

They started munching their foods.

" Arini? "

" Hmm. "

" What do you think about Shrey? "

I smiled. " What should I think about Shrey? He is a good boy. "

Karan looked at her with sharp eyes. " Do you like him? " He asked the question which he wanted to ask finally.

Suddenly her expression changed. Arini started coughing. Karan passed her the bottle and she drank it.

" Wh.. What are you..saying? " She asked back.

Karan hide his curious face with a smile all sudden and said, " He seems nice to you. Is there anything between you and him? "

" No obviously not"
Karan nodded but didn't believe her for sure. To make the act better, he started cracking a few jokes there. Arini laughed a little too..

But it was being watched by someone.

by Shrey..

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Sorry for coming late. I hope nobody forgot this story. I was just so lazy and didn't write anything for no reason.

And I think I forgot writing too. I wrote it in one hour and published it. You might not be happy with the chapter 😭 idk I'm not confident enough to talk about my story. Let's see how it goes. It might make you feel like childish sometimes, cause the writer of the story [ me ] is already like a kid... So... Yeah.. Whatever..

Hoping to update a new chapter tomorrow or in the upcoming week. After that I again don't know...