VOL 2 Chapter 3 Alliance

Hachiman POV

It's the next day after the problem that happened with Ken and Airi, I didn't know what changes their interaction and consequent friendship would cause, but I'm not complaining at all about the result, the butterfly effect caused both of them to mature earlier than in the original story, Airi ended up supporting Ken to avoid the fight.

As I suspected it was a premeditated attack, having a witness made it very difficult for them to continue with the plan.

Now the question, will Ryuuen stop?
Of course not, this time it will be treated as a failed plan due to a coincidence, so he will start looking for new victims.

I don't know who will be the unlucky one to fall for the dragon boy's evil plans, but I can't just sit idly by, so I'm sending Kikyo the instructions for defense.

Speaking of Kikyo, I didn't know names could generate so much change, I can feel stares from men and women looking to pierce my skull, it's quite troublesome to be a student Idol.

Just by getting a little close to her they already put a price on my head.

Now the next step is to form the alliance, I was contacted by Honami to make the meeting to establish the terms of the alliance.

I talk to the leaders and we decide that Horikita and Hirata will attend, Kikyo I don't want her to attend, because I don't want her to be involved too much in the class affairs, that way she won't lose information power.

At the moment I am going with the two of them to the karaoke, the karaoke is considered a neutral point because inside the rooms there are no cameras, it is the perfect place to talk about important things.

As for why I'm accompanying them, it's to finish my so-called bridge work, diverting attention away from me.

Hirata: I understand why Horikita-san is here, but why me too?

Hachiman: I'm sure Honami will come with his second in command, Kanzaki, plus Horikita-san isn't the friendliest person to say the least.

Hirata: In that case wouldn't it be better if Kushida-san accompanied her.

As I said before Kikyo can't lose power in her social network. Besides I'd earn a scolding for making her match Horikita.

Hachiman: Kikyo is busy with an errand of mine.

Hirata: I see, hey Hikigaya-kun, I'm curious that you started calling Kushida-san by name.

Hachiman: I don't know, she just said to call each other by name and I agreed.

Hirata: then call me by name too.

Huh? This bastard who thinks, don't tell me the rumors about him are true, if so, I have to stay away, I don't know if his charms also work on guys , if they work I'll be a very easy target in his eyes.

Hachiman: Why the sudden change?

Hirata: Well, we're friends, aren't we?

Hachiman: We're friends?

I don't really hate him, he's nice, I don't feel so pressured with him around, and why the hell am I thinking like it's a cliché monologue of a girl in love?!

The thing is, I consider Hirata to be a nice guy, despite the stereotype of a good-looking schoolboy, so I guess I wouldn't do anything wrong, right?

Hirata: Aren't we?!

Hachiman: Just kidding, I'll keep counting on you Yousuke.

Hirata: You're really annoying, Hachiman.

Horikita sees our chattering with an indecipherable look, noticing it I asked him.

Hachiman: What's wrong Horikita?

Horikita: Nothing

Rule number one of women, when they tell you that nothing is wrong with them it's because something is wrong with them.

Hachiman: Tsk Tsk just say you want to call me by name too, Suzune.

I'm more and more impressed with the way my thoughts come out loud, I guess this is the influence I had in this life, I'm either braver or stupider.

Horikita: Try calling me one more time like that and I'll engrave your name on a tombstone.

Haaaaaaaaaa, a pretty girl would blush from embarrassment but I guess Horikita is too cool for that.

Hachiman: Sorry Horikita-san it won't happen again.

Horikita: Hmph.

Yousuke: You guys really get along well.
Hachiman: Didn't you just hear how she threatened to kill me? You should worry more about your friends.

Yousuke: hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Hachiman: Don't laugh you bastard.