VOL 1 Chapter 13 Leader?

I'm at a crossroads, classes are almost over, I think it's time for me to talk to them about my strategy. But as I thought it's too much for me, I can't depend on Hirata forever, I can only grit my teeth.

The dismissal bell rings, I see everyone starting to pack their things, so I have to act fast.

Hachiman: Excuse me.

They all turn to look at me, I can't miss now.

Hachiman: Could you please stay for a few moments, I would like to say a few words about the class.

Several look at me in shock, others with curiosity, but I breathe a sigh of relief because everyone settles back in their seats, the most surprising thing is that Koenji also sat down.

I decide to go to the podium, this is uncomfortable, I have to activate the super serious mode to pass this situation.

Hachiman:I apologize in advance, for stealing a bit of your time, but I want you to consider it a necessary step in order to improve the class.

They keep listening to me attentively, hell, I must think they're potatoes, they're potatoes, they're potatoes. They can't hurt you, they don't think, they don't feel, so you can keep talking quietly, I tell myself.

Hachiman: I think that the class needs some necessary leaders that allow the correct communication among all, in this way we can achieve a union that makes it possible to become stronger.

Nodding at my words, I try to squeeze all the juice out of my brain to continue explaining.

Hachiman: You can correct me if you like, but I want to propose three leaders that I think are the most qualified. If possible I want those three people to come to the front.

With that I start calling the three future leaders of the D class.

Hachiman: Hirata Yousuke

Hirata gets up from his seat, I can hear several of the girls cheering him on and commending his confidence, as I said before Hirata is a key part of the D class, but more important is his loyalty to his classmates. He positions himself next to me and I call the next person.

Hachiman: Kushida Kikyo-san.

She is a little surprised but stands up happily and walks to the front, several of our teammates congratulate her, as expected, Kushida is a time bomb, I can't antagonize her so early because she will start suspecting me, besides I have future plans against her, I have to keep an eye on her and the leader position is perfect, for the moment I will let her sink in her self-satisfaction.

Hachiman: And finally.........Horikita Suzune.

I can see everyone's surprise when I say Horikita's name, it was to be expected, Horikita has been isolated and has only communicated with Ayanokouji and sometimes me, and her arrogant attitude has gotten her several thumbs down from the boys and girls.Ahhhhh, look at her even she is doubting my judgment.It's a troublesome situation but I have to establish Horikita as one of the class leaders if we will have to fight with the other classes. With a reactive expression she gets up from her seat and walks over to where we are standing.

I can see everyone's doubt, so let's settle this now.

Hachiman: These three people are the ones I think will take our class to new heights, I am willing to listen to any suggestions they have.

Everyone hesitates but I think Shinohara, decides to raise his hand.

Shinohara: Hikigaya-kun, I understand that Hirata -kun and Kushida -san are fit to be leaders, but why Horikita-san is also qualified as one?

Shinohara vociferated everyone's thoughts.

Hachiman: Horikita, she is one of the most qualified girls academically and physically in my opinion, also it seems to me that her judgment can be based on cool head to make the best decision, of course she has areas to improve, but as a class we should have sorority with our classmates.

I was prepared for the doubts towards Horikita's nomination, so I must continue to attack the weak point of the class.

Hachiman: You see, we all have areas in which we do not excel and the best way to overcome those weaknesses is with the help of our classmates, if there are some who are strong in studies then they can help the weaker ones in that area, the same goes for those who are physically weaker who will be helped by the stronger and faster ones in the class, this will help us improve the two most important points, as a team and an individual, that is my vision of the strongest class.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my head hurts from the incessant babbling I just did, but all I can do is push them an ideology, the D class has too much potential so I have to start juicing it up.

My classmates are shocked by what they just heard, seconds pass until Sudo starts clapping, thank you blockhead, you don't know how much I love you now, after the first clap the others start clapping of course with the exceptions like Koenji and Horikita who looks at me with a complex expression. First knot complete.