VOL 1 Chapter 4 Interesting

Ayanokouji POV

Interesting, very interesting, I thought I had been the only one to notice the gaps in the teacher's explanation, but I was wrong.

Hikigaya Hachiman, her first interaction with the teacher was peculiar, speaking confidently to generate doubts.

But what caught my attention the most was his second interaction with the class, he didn't have the confidence he showed with the teacher, he was just a nervous kid in front of a bunch of strangers, his eyes kept sweeping everyone in the room, I think I could see a few beads of sweat on his forehead, very different from the kid who confronted the teacher a few moments ago.

So I decide to give him a nudge, I move my head back a bit and then move it forward, he seems to be more perceptive in a tense situation.

He got the message, he just had to inhale and exhale, to regain composure, in some people this is only a temporary solution to regain calm, if much it would only last a few seconds before falling into panic again, but not him.

Just once was enough, he was able to install his theory and answer the questions of the guy, I think he calls Hirata according to the conversations of the girls and my neighbor .

The funny thing is that when the bell rang he didn't wait for anything and gathered his things without looking at anyone and walked out of the classroom as if his life depended on it.

Leaving us in a shocked state of how fast he did it. It doesn't take a genius to see that Hikigaya Hachiman is not used to interacting with people, someone like me. But he has the ability to move at the decisive moment.

I'll be watching him, it's the first time a human being has made me so curious. Maybe I've reached the point where we can become friends.

Horikita POV

All the information provided in this span of time, was quite fruitful letting us see the true face of the elite school, the ANHS, although unsatisfied by my position in the defective D class, I can't lose my focus, moreover, it causes me a greater ambition to try to reach the A class.

And so I can catch up with my brother, to make him proud of me, but I know, I am much better than any of all my classmates, except one, Hikigaya Hachiman, despite his untrustworthy appearance he was able to turn this plastic paradise we were introduced to, I don't know if what he told me were lies and he is holding back not to show more than he should.

But it bothers me that he tries to cover all deductions with simple common sense, even I couldn't see the true nature of the system -S, so it's annoying that someone finds out and says it's the most normal thing to do. Hikigaya I will keep it in mind, it can be a great pawn, I just need to analyze it more to give my final judgement.

Hirata POV

I think me and my classmates were surprised by the news we got, we would really be in a hurry if it wasn't for him.
Hikigaya Hachiman-kun, at first I thought he was confident enough to confront Sensei, so I wanted him to share more of his theories with us, about the system -S.

Big mistake, I could see how he was facing panic as he could not form sentences and sweating, he was clearly nervous and I could not help but feel a little guilty as I was the one who put him in that position, but by taking a deep breath he was able to recover and speak with some confidence.

Even when he finished saying his arguments, the bell rang and he didn't give me time to apologize and ask for his contact, he just walked out leaving us shocked.

Well it doesn't matter, I can see that Hikigaya-kun is a kind person, no one would expose himself so suddenly to lose his benefits just to check something, he did it for the class, I'm really grateful to him.

Although I couldn't introduce myself, I will make sure to become friends with him.

Kushida POV

Annoying, he's annoying, so annoying.
How can he get so much attention and still feel so uncomfortable, that depressed looking guy took all the spotlight towards him and still look so pathetic.

But I can see him is someone who can easily fall for a little love and kind words.After all they always fall for it like that.

No, no and no, I can't underestimate him, after all it was him, who unmasked the whole bullshit system.It pains me to admit it, if it wasn't for that incessant doubt I think we would all be in deep trouble, me included, after all being someone nice not only takes good words if not also a way to sustain the favors they ask for.

Guys like him are destined to stay quiet at the end of class, and usually I wouldn't have to interact much with him, but after all the show he put on, his standing in the class will go up, it depends on his next actions if he is able to keep that throne.so I have to get him on my side, after what he said he seems like someone cunning, I can't let my guard down.