Chapter 36 ( Back to udaipur )

Hii guys I am back with new chapter. Guys now I will update regularly . So give good response so I get motivation and update this book regularly
______________________________________

The scene start from akshu , kartik mishti , abir , Misha and Amish was sitting in the circle near the bondire.

Abir - finally kartik bhaiya aapke aur akshu ke beech sab theek hogaya . Good decision akshu . Hame pata chala ki tha vansh se how much he was awaiting for that day when his daughter will call him papa .

Akshu ( feeling guilty ) - kyu sharminda kar rahe ho masad ji yeh der bhi meri wajhse hi huyi hai .

Kartik ( side hug her ) - princess please don't think about all that . Hamne baat ki thi naa iss bare main .

Akshu wipe her tears from the corner of her eyes and smile at kartik . Mishti noticed this and decide to lightening the environment .

Mishti ( munching a popcorn ) - I am sure sapne bhi dekhe hoge iss din ke jaise naira di ke time dekhte the Remember bff .

Kartik's mouth was wide open heard that as she spill their secret which is knew by both of them and after both of them naira only know this . Mishti smirked at her and kartik hit her lightly .

Kartik ( threat her ) - agar ek aur secret bataya naa toh main aise aise secrets batunga than you will not able to face your children due to embarassment ( to Amish and Misha ) Amish Misha Pata hai tum dono ko your mom was fond of tv serial aur pata hai ek baar kya huaa tha....

Mishti nudged her elbow to him to stop him .

Mishti ( getting embarassed ; whispered ) - maaf kar do bff nahi bolugi kuch . Please stop it now .

Kartik - don't messed up with me bff ( pull her cheeks ) I am your best friend and I know very well how to handle you .

Mishti made faces and everyone laugh at her . Just then Akshu and Misha came up with the guitar and both start singing and akshu was playing a guitar .

Dada se true hai yaari
Pyaare woh main bhi pyaari
Age main kam maan se
Baadi yeh betiyaan

Akshu and Misha held kartik and abir hand respectively . Both look emotionally toward their father specially akshu .

Feeling hai best waali
Cute and cutest wali .
Jab daada ki gaud main
Chadhi yeh betiya .

Both sang in chorus and kartik get emotional heard the line " jab dadda ki gaud main chaadi yeh betiya " kartik remember the time when he first time hold akshu and kaira in his hands .