Chapter 28 ( kartik 's nightmare )

Here is the chapter guys . Give response .

Remember good response lead to the regular updates .
______________________________________

AT NIGHT
SPARSH ASHRAM

The scene start from kartik and akshu room . Both were sleeping peacefully .

Akshu - Mr goenka I thought sheela jhooti thi aur aap sacche ho and I thought that you didn't kill mumma but jo insaan meri mumma ko jeete jee maar sakta hai woh aise hi maarne main kyu peeche rahega .

Kartik ( bewildered ) - but main kya kiya ??

Akshu - jiss wife se pyar karte ho ussi ke character pe sawal uthate ho ?? Chii ( angrily )

Kartik was stunned heard that . He was shocked how she get to know that . He look at kairav who was also very angry . Kartik go toward kairav and approach him but kairav jerk his hand away .

Kairav ( angrily + disappointed ) - Mr goenka how could you do that ?? Aapne meri mumma ke character pe sawal uthya aur woh bhi tab when she was pregnant with me . It means you believe that ...I am not ....

He didn't able to said anymore and turned his face in another direction.

Kartik ( plead ) - princess ,  kairav please ek baar meri baat toh suno .

Kairav ( shout ) - kya suno haa kya suno Mr goenka how dare you to do that . Meri mumma ke character pe sawal kyu uthaya . Akshu was right you just pretend to love mumma . I am not your son anymore . I am just kairav naira and nothing else .

Akshu and kairav both turned their face and leave from there holding each other hand . Kartik look at their retreating figure and shout their name .

Kartik ( shout + crying ) - kairav princess .... Kairav princess .

Hearing his shout akshu wake up and saw kartik shout her and kairav name in sleep . She was worried saw him like that .  She start shaking him up and shout his name .

Akshu ( hell worried ) - Mr goenka uthiye . Main yahi hu aur kairav bhaiya ko bhi call kar rahi hu .

She shaking him as well as video call kairav as she don't know what to do and kairav will be the best one to handle the situation .  She saw bell rang so she put a phone in horizontal way with the support of pillow .

Just then kartik wake up with jerk and first person he saw was akshu he don't know what to do so he just hug akshu tightly and murmmered " princess , Kairav please don't leave me .  Kartik was sweating profusely . Akshu rub his back in order to calm him down . Kartik was frightened and clutches her dress tightly .

Akshu ( rub his back ) - shh kuch nahi huaa hai aapke dono bacche yahi hai woh aapko chod ke kahi nahi jayege . Calm down and look at me I am here only aur video call pe kairav bhaiya bhi hai . It was just a bad dream and nothing else Mr goenka .

Hearing akshu 's word kartik slowly calm down and his breath get normal . Realisation hit to kartik and all the incident revolve in the mind as he realised it was all dream not a reality . He break the hug and wipe his sweat . Akshu made him drink water . He was panting hard and look at phone on which kairav was on a line . Kairav was looking very worried seeing him like that .

Kairav ( concerned ) - kya huaa papa koyi bura sapna dekha tha kya . Aap neend main kairav princess bol rahe the mujhse dur maat jaao . Don't worry ham dono kahi nahi jaaege.

Kartik realised it was a bad dream but he can't afford to loose his children . He already loose so much in his life he don't wanna loose them . Now only his daughter come close to him he don't want them to loose again .