Chapter 16 ( Bad news for kartik )

Here is the chapter guys . Give good response .

Good response lead to the regular update . Choice is yours
______________________________________

The scene start from kartik is seen in the private ward where he was shifted . He was lying on the bed , a thin white sheet covering him . He was still unconscious but much more stable than before . Few minutes ago akshu was there only didn't leave his side even for nano second . She just 2 minutes before went to check keerti as mahima called her .

After sometime kartik 's eyelids move . He slowly open his eyes , his vision was still blurry . His eyes were struggling to adjust to the incoming light but slowly he opens them at once he saw two nurse was there and talking among themselves . He didn't pay attention but when they take akshu name he pay attention to their talks .

Nurse 1 - Reena tune dekha akshara mam kitne gusse main thi .

Reena - haa dekha Maine beechari lisa usko mam ka gussa jhelna padha . I never saw her that much angry .

Kartik was confused listen this as he also never saw her angry with anyone except him .

Kartik ( muttered ) - gussa aur akshu woh bhi kisi aur pe not possible unless and until something trigger her .

He again pay attention towards their conversation .

Seema - suna kya kaha akshara mam ne woh resignation degi . She was very angry . Aur harsh sir ko bhi sir kaha papa nahi .

Scene shift to kartik who was clueless why she was angry on harsh and will give her resignation .

Kartik ( clueless ) - akshu resignation degi kyu ?? Usne harsh ji pe chillaya par kyu ??

Kartik again paid attention to their talks .

Reena - aare samjha kar bhale hi akshu harsh sir ko papa kehti ho par hai toh woh uska sasur hi aur kartik goenka uske real dad . Toh obviously she will speak for him aur waise bhi galti hospital ki thi . They were busy in VVIP Cases aur kartik goenka pe koyi dhyan nahi de raha tha she was shouting for stretcher and no one paid attention to her aur mam ne jo class lagayi harsh sir to saw that I was so Happy .

And they both giggles .

Seema ( giggle ) - Mee too yaar . Par ek baat hai bahaut pyar karti hai Akshara mam aapne papa se . Dekha nahi how much she was worried for him when he get panick  attack . Pura hospital sir pe utha liya tha . She love him alot . It's seen in her eyes . She was crying continuously for him and worried for him too .

Hearing this he couldn't resist himself and get and shout

Kya panick attack mujhe .

Hearing his voice nurses get flitched and turned to him and start looking at each other .

Kartik - please mujhe baatao what happend to me and what happend when I was unconscious aur meri behan keerti kaise hai please batao . Please .

They look at kartik and then at each and nodded as they collectively decided to tell him .

They look at him and tell him everything how he was getting panick attack , akshu 's concern for him and how she create chaos . She tell everything accept how he was traumatized seeing that married lady .

Kartik was happy heard that . Today morning incident and now this incident build his hope that one day he will get his daughter back and now he was sure this will happend soon .

Reena - akshu mam bachpan se hi aise hai kya sir ??

Kartik ( very happy from inside ) - nahi waise toh woh bahaut shaant hai but jab baat uspe aaye jisse woh pyar karti hai tabhi woh gussa karti hai Chahe woh uski mom ho yaa koyi aur.